ladies 5'0 what is or was your goal?

124»

Replies

• Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    I'm 4'11" on a good day. I've been every weight from 90 lbs to 135. I'm top heavy, and have hips, and muscular legs (was a cross country runner in high school).

SW: 117
    GW: 95

Seems drastic, but I'm really short and have a small frame. Also, if I can fit comfortably in my "skinny jeans" and weigh 120, because it's all muscle, that's ok. It's really more about appearance and health than a number.

I'm 4ft 11 also and the same age :-D

I currently weight in at 9 stone 9 but would like to weigh 8 stone. x
  • I am 4'10" currently at 133, looked great at 120, would like to be at 115. I think the highest I have been (non-pregnancy) was 148. I am muscular but pretty evenly proportioned at 34,29,39 currently. Since turning 40 (3 years ago) its been a struggle. Gained 12 pounds in 3 years. :mad:
  • rujminshima89
    rujminshima89 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello MFP friends,

I am 4“ 11 in heigth and me aim is to get to 110 to 100 ib currently I'm on a 1200 cal plan but most days that I'm at work I eat under the reccomended daily allowance. I'm hopefully I reach my goal very quickly as I hate being over weigth and need my confidence back..any ways I wish u ladies all the best and add me and keep me posted because reading all of the responses has increased my confidence and I know I can do this

Take care n remember u can do this xxx
  • frefrebelle
    frefrebelle Posts: 30 Member
    Great to read all these posts from other short girls - very inspiring all of you!

I'm 5ft and 1/2inch -
    (pre-mfp) SW 196.5
    (mfp) SW 178
    CW 150.1
    UGW 126

I have lots of mini GWs in between, like another 5 pounds before Christmas, to have lost 25kilos, to lose a whole Jakob (my son) etc

I chose my goal because it puts me just within my healthy weight range, but as I can't even imagine myself that 'thin' I am not sure how I will feel - it may be that I will push on another 14 pounds to the weight I really should be for my smallish frame (this is the weight my mother maintains and I have virtually identical figure to her).

Good luck everyone :)
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    I'm 5'1. Heaviest weight I think around 140... maybe 145.
    starting weight: 135
    Current weight: 126/7/8 (bad scale not helping accuracy lol)
    goal weight: don't care, just the point when I feel smokin' hot.

Here's a picture of me in my flapper costume, closest to my heaviest weight:
    71583_453531817930_7154501_n.jpg

Aaaaand this past Halloween, here's what I look like in the 125 - 129 range... some where in there lol
    skinnier.jpg

I can see the difference... dunno if any one else can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!