Replies

• Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • michelamar10
    Options
    Calories per Ingredient
    Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Calories per serving of 3, 2, 1 Cake (105)

59 calories of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix, 1/12 mix, (0.33 serving)

46 calories of Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix 1/12 pkg (38g mix), (0.33 serving)

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calories.asp?recipe=1843964

Would this calculation be for ANY cake mix? or just for the dark chocolate fudge?
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I always complain when I get food items with no directions......evidently I suck at cooking even when given instructions. Just a side note, dont make this thinking teaspoons instead of tablespoons..1 minute is way to long...lol

I retried this with angelfood and pineapple supreme and it was delicous, I think Ill put a sliced strawberry on top next time. ;)
  • Mom0819
    Mom0819 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Calories per Ingredient
    Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Calories per serving of 3, 2, 1 Cake (105)

59 calories of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix, 1/12 mix, (0.33 serving)

46 calories of Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix 1/12 pkg (38g mix), (0.33 serving)

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calories.asp?recipe=1843964

Would this calculation be for ANY cake mix? or just for the dark chocolate fudge?

The calories would be different depending upon what flavor of cake you use.You would have to figure 1/12 of the total calories.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Bump for later- want to try this recipe

will calculate the calories though....don't understand the points thing......
    my body only reads calories
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    bump
  • Shelly_here
    Shelly_here Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i had to google what angel food cake mix was... sounds delish! gonna try and order some off amazon as apparently you cant buy it in the UK?? xx
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    mind. blown.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i had to google what angel food cake mix was... sounds delish! gonna try and order some off amazon as apparently you cant buy it in the UK?? xx

Does anyone know if there is a uk alternative?? And actually will it still work using just normal cake mix? I guess from reading the other posts it wouldn't be low fat/fat free or low calls etc but will it still work??

Thanks!!
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joanmc12
    Options
    Thanks that is awsome i love sweets :flowerforyou:
  • CarleneOelofse
    Options
    Bump
  • jwcomputergirl
    jwcomputergirl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • myturningpoint
    Options
    recipe saved... thanks!
  • pflugerl
    pflugerl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for calculating the true Points Plus in this. i thought it was too good to be true if it was zero. I did the math and it came out to either 2 or 3 points depending on what mix you used in addition to the angel food. And I see other posters here are getting the same answer. So I cannot eat this with abandon, but.... sometimes i just want a little taste of sweet and having a whole cake around is too tempting. so this is perfect to be able to quickly make up a small treat.
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    bump!