Which one is the most attractive to you?

Replies

• 15-30%
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    15 - 30...

I love melting into her soft body and for the lower percentages it's purely to admire the view
  • 15-17
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    I'm 20% now- used to be 18% :( I prefer 15 - 17% on me, but weird things start happening to me when I'm that low on fat.
    ( even though my jeans look good!)
  • donnabayliss76
    donnabayliss76 Posts: 19 Member
    i think that 20-25 is the best look for a woman xxx
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    15-35 with somewhere in the middle being "best" , any leaner and you're too self absorbed, any bigger and well yeah...

For real? Being lean automatically equals self absorbed? :noway: I think you must be pretty self absorbed to believe in that kind of stereotyping.
  • Men: 10-15

Women: 30 (or that's what I wanna look like, lol)
  • I'd love to be the 20-22% girl. I want a toned athletic look, but not overboard. I'd love to have nice cut looking arms and a flat stomach, and defined calves. That looks super healthy!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    25-35
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Anything from 15-30 works for me.
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    I think 25% is the most physically attractive.
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    I think 15-17 is where I'd like to be, but it's funny because I went from about 36% to 25% and I feel like those pics are pretty close to my shape then and now. Hope I can continue on down to 17!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    25%-35%. Skinny chicks need to hit McD's.
    I can't believe no one threw things at you for that. I'll take my thinner figure and healthier body over clogged arteries and cellulite any day, thank you very much.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Hi 30.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    %10-12 for the men, and I'd like to look like the %15-17 for the women.

I think I might have to hit the gym today. Those bodies were definitely not just made in the kitchen.

Also, those are models. I don't look as good as %35 chick yet, much less the rest, and my bodyfat percentage is around %27 now.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    I can't believe no one threw things at you for that. I'll take my thinner figure and healthier body over clogged arteries and cellulite any day, thank you very much.

And fat chicks need to hit the treadmill...

OH WAIT...I can't say that but it IS apparently ok to make fun of skinny women.... :huh: :noway:
  • gingerjen7
    15-35 with somewhere in the middle being "best" , any leaner and you're too self absorbed, any bigger and well yeah...

For real? Being lean automatically equals self absorbed? :noway: I think you must be pretty self absorbed to believe in that kind of stereotyping.
    I don't see how that (the poster's statement) could be seen as self absorbed. Judgmental and wildly inaccurate as well as just *****y, but not self absorbed. Also, I really don't see how the state of being less than 15% body fat could be seen as self absorbed either. Maybe, if you're bigger and you like other people to be bigger, you might view it as vain, but vain and self absorbed are not the same thing.
  • gingerjen7

OH WAIT...I can't say that but it IS apparently ok to make fun of skinny women.... :huh: :noway:
    Gosh, I feel like we were JUST talking about this. Oh wait...we WERE just talking about this. :laugh:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member

Gosh, I feel like we were JUST talking about this. Oh wait...we WERE just talking about this. :laugh:

Oh ya know?!

One is socially acceptable and one isn't yet either way you are bashing a women for their size....I see no difference
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    I like 25%. thats my dream body. i'd like to look in shape but i don't care for a whole lot of muscle definition honestly, but i do want to be fit. Does that make sense or is it a total oxymoron? o.O