Well...that was a kick in the face.

13»

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    I couldn't really see any different for about 20lbs, be patient it will come
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    I feel you on this one. I took pictures at 20 lbs and wanted to cry because I looked exactly the same. I keep telling myself pictures aren't perfect. I know my cloths are fitting looser, I know I've had to go down in the size cloths I buy (in fact I went bra shopping and had gone down three inches). I'll take pictures again at 40 lbs and expect I'll see more of a difference then. *fingers crossed*

Keep going, keep trying. You will get there.

My fingers are crossed for you!! It's like it is like with me, it'll happen when it's ready to happen, I suppose.

I dislike the weight game, though... No fun, and the scale is a dirty cheater.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member

My fingers are crossed for you!! It's like it is like with me, it'll happen when it's ready to happen, I suppose.

I dislike the weight game, though... No fun, and the scale is a dirty cheater.

I'm hatin' on my scale today, too! I know better, but that darn thing still gets to me sometimes.

I think I'm gonna go Office Space on that thing one of these days...
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Great attitude. Just keep going and know that you will eventually see results - both in the scale and in the mirror.

It took me about 25 pounds for *anyone* to notice, or for it to really begin to seem like I was losing weight and inches. However, just after that point, it's felt like even though I've only lost 5 or 6 more pounds it's really noticeable - my old clothes are suddenly swimming on me and I can get into jeans that I thought I'd need at least 8-10 more pounds to lose to wear. The big thing for me was people started suddenly noticing my weight loss once I was wearing clothes that actually fit rather than still wearing my old 'fat' clothes.