I seriously ate that many calories?!

13»

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    :::sigh::: it is an hour past dinnertime and now I am even more hungry...LOL

Yep, all this calorie tallying is a real eye-opener! I was just thinking that about 'homemade lasagna night'......
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Look up the cheesecake factory meals... yeah...

right... I got a piece of the red velvet cheesecake a few months back and split it into 3 different nights, before I could easily of had that after a whole meal there
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Mmmmmm Banana Cream Cheesecake is my favorite...
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    I used to drink my map allowance in dr pepper alone in a day ! Lol xx
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    I used to drink my map allowance in dr pepper alone in a day ! Lol xx

no joke...between mountain dew and coke. No wonder I was fat
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    I just ate 997 calories of a fried calamari dinner (comes with onion rings, fries, and salad). I didn't eat the whole thing either - half the rings are left, and I barely dented the fries. Urp. 'Scuse me. :embarassed:

The birds in our backyard will be happy tomorrow with the leftovers! :wink:
  • OMG, I couldn't even think how many calories I consumed before MFP...I am sure in the billions a day...
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I'm pretty sure buffalo wings are the end/all be all. Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wing, Rings and Wings; it doesn't matter, because they are all something close to 100 cal/ wing. I used to be able to put down 16-20 wings, plus dipping sauce, plus fries, plus BEvERages. 3000 cals, no problemo.

Don't even get me started on Reese's Peanut butter cups.

And now I want wings. Good thing I can just dunk some chicken tenders in buffalo sauce and be happy!

~TK~

Haha I work at Wild Wing. I've seen how they make the marinades. You don't even want to know!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    I took my middle son out for a treat Friday night. I hadn't had DQ in forever, and ordered my old favorite - Peanut Buster parfait.
    I couldn't believe the calories on that thing when I entered in my diary later that night. Over 750!!!!

Sent me on a major workout weekend, though! Did a full hour on the treadmill on Saturday, and 45 minutes yesterday, and I did 45 minutes on an elliptical today.

(I have to plan for this next Saturday's splurge, too. Going to a costume party at a friends, and plan on doing a little indulging.)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Before I began My Fitness Pal a Fazoli's normal meal for me consisted of....

Regular Fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli
    A side salad topped with house italian dressing
    And around three breadsticks

all of that totals up to.....1465 calories!?!
    Of all that is holy..... :noway:

When your meal arrives, ask for a to-go box and put half the meal in the box.
    ask for dressing on the side
    1 bread stick.

You can still go, just don't eat the whole meal! You can easily cut it down to 700 cals and eat healthier earlier in the day along with extra water to counteract the excess salt in the food.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    And eggnog...:sad:...220 calories for 1/2 cup of the stuff we had! I had far more than 1/2 cup because it was yummy! :drinker:

eggnog is EVILLLL