Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Integration with Jefit

Replies

• jagarolikjagarolik Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    ±1 definitely integrate, or rebuild their entire app's features... I bet integration is easier, but I'll leave that decision up to MFP. :-p
  • nateuristnateurist Posts: 14Member Posts: 14Member
    Bump - another vote for Jefit integration...plz!
  • KrisTheRock13KrisTheRock13 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    +1!!! Jefit is the best for weights. Also it's where I track weight, body fat and progress pics. Anybody knows why MFP does not have a mobile progress pic feature?

So far, MFP+Endomondo is the best! Love that integration so much!
  • marra501marra501 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Jefit is brilliant and if you look at the stats it pull up in the workout summary in addition to logging the weights lifted (EG workout time, wasted time etc), and having all your body stats (esp. bodyfat %), it would make the calorie estimate from workouts much more accurate. I know diet is the easier thing to track and control, but linking MFP and JEFIT would be fantastic.
    I'd even pay for the integration which may encourage both JEFIT and MFP to join forces if they both got a cut from any payment made. Maybe they could do a bit of market research - or we could do it for them if I started a thread on both MFP and JEFIT forums..?
  • Sn03DogSn03Dog Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    +1 for jefit integration, been using both these apps for years, its about time they talked to each other.
  • Oh_meohmyOh_meohmy Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Please integrate it with jefit!
  • iulianlitaiulianlita Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Well... any news about integration with JEFIT? Really, it's one of the best and most used apps for strength training and integrating it would be nice. You integrated lots of other useful apps, why not integrate a good one with hundreds of thousands of users?
  • jasonheydjasonheyd Posts: 524Member, Premium Member Posts: 524Member, Premium Member
    Well... any news about integration with JEFIT? Really, it's one of the best and most used apps for strength training and integrating it would be nice. You integrated lots of other useful apps, why not integrate a good one with hundreds of thousands of users?

My guess is that the ball's in Jefit's court as much as anything... Not much response from them when their users have asked for integration: http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?37061-Myfitnesspal-sync/page3
  • Dorien1011Dorien1011 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    I guess this is never going to happen, would be awesome though
  • Erek13Erek13 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I also would love to see this integration occur.
  • redlionroaringredlionroaring Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Integration with Jefit would be great .... please :)
  • SvrosenmeierSvrosenmeier Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Yes, integration with Jefit would be great (but it seems like Jefit do not want to share data with anyone).

Does Myfitnesspal integrate with other "Bodybuilding" apps like Jefit?
  • jasonheydjasonheyd Posts: 524Member, Premium Member Posts: 524Member, Premium Member
    Yes, integration with Jefit would be great (but it seems like Jefit do not want to share data with anyone).

Does Myfitnesspal integrate with other "Bodybuilding" apps like Jefit?

Not really, or at least not directly. With some tinkering, you can use Gym Hero (iPhone app) to upload to RunKeeper and then sync that activity to MFP -- but it's not exactly straight forward. There might be something similar for Android, but I haven't checked.

You could also record the exercise in something like Endomondo or Digifit but, again, it's not really a good solution as far as weight lifting goes.

Your best bet is probably just to enter a calorie burn estimate info MFP manually and then use Jefit or whatever else you want to track weight lifting progress.
  • usarmy2008usarmy2008 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Also agree would love to see Jefif sync, integration.
    edited February 2015
  • robertrogorobertrogo Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Hey all,

I am Robertrogo from JEFIT. We would love to integrate somehow with MyFitnessPal and I have passed this information and suggestions off to the other developers.

We are currently working on a ton of new updates, most recently our Android update bringing the design to Android Material Design and hope to look to other application integrations for future updates and integrate the MFP API into our app

I appreciate all of your feedback and support and feel free to add me on JEFIT and here on MyFitnessPal, I would love to see your workout progress and results!

Thank you all again and keep up the amazing work!

- Robert
  • RychnzRychnz Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Yes please for JEFIT integration!! :)
  • aperi97aperi97 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Please add Jefit... i am likely to be on MFP more consistently.
  • blamerockeyblamerockey Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Jefit integration would be amazing.
  • jawandarajbirjawandarajbir Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    JEFIT integration would awesome!! :)
  • gojinligojinli Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member