What changed for you/about you other than the scale?

13»

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Since starting this journey, I have been happier. I have more energy. I sleep better. There's so many changes. I just can't say enough about the results I'm having so far.
  • gxi1247
    gxi1247 Posts: 14 Member
    I am much more aware of what I am eating, and the amount of calories in some foods.

I think twice before eating something I know I shouldn't, as I don't want to record it.

More energy.
  • seedawg23
    seedawg23 Posts: 52 Member
    My resting heart rate went from high 70's to low 50's. I'm strong!! I can run for miles for the first time ever in my life (including when I was a thin athletic kid. I still was never a distance runner.) I can run and play with my kids (and not that pretend Mom Run, but really run and race them and have so much fun.) I bought skinny jeans and knee high boots yesterday and look hot in them. I don't have to think about fitting my wide *kitten* in a roller coaster or eye up a cheap plastic chair at a picnic before sitting in it for fear that it's not wide/strong enough. I fully intend to rock a bikini next summer for the first time in 5 years. My husband and I are closer because I'm not hiding my body from him. I've inspired friends and family to get healthier. My kids think I'm awesome and make me feel so proud of myself when they stand on the sidelines at a race with "GO MOMMY GO" signs. My whole family eats healthier and moves more. I am totally in tune with my body, my appetite/hunger, and know when to stop/slow down/push it while exercising. I have confidence for the first time in a long time. I am a new person! :drinker:

Girl your post just bought a smile to my face. Imma try to lose 50lbs tonight just to have the same experience. lol. But seriously when I get there I hope that this change makes such an inspirational impact on me as well.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    I have a lot more confidence, I do things that I did not used to do because I just did not have the energy, I enjoy eating veggies, I exercise to relieve stress instead of eating, I have a ton of energy from the time I get up in the morning until bedtime, I could go on and on. I feel like I have a second shot at life!