LOST 195lbs -- Body + Face PICS :O

Replies

• michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant even tell you are the same person. VERY well done. :)
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Congratulations! You're one hot guy! Ouch.
  • YOU LOOK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Fantastic job
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I'll say more of what everyone else is saying - You look fantastic! Congratulations!!x
  • bonniebonbon
    bonniebonbon Posts: 23 Member
    Wow, the sky's the limit young man! Well done!
  • WOW...you are a huge inspiration to me!
  • fraya1
    fraya1 Posts: 34
    speechless, you are freaking amazing!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    WOW! you look like a totally different person! awesome.....
  • Congrats :)
  • RachelNichole85
    RachelNichole85 Posts: 39 Member
    Wow...that is amazing!! You look like a whole new person!!! Great work bud!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Congratulations, your weight loss success should be a reflection of your new healthy life, FAN-TAZ-TIC!

Cheers:drinker:
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    It is Awesome to see someone so young with so much drive! I know it takes A LOT to do what you did! Congrats! You will have a better life because of it.... :) Thank you for sharing!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Well done.
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    That's awesome. You look great. What an inspiration.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    What a great job!!! You totally rock <3 You look fabulous!
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    So I kind of lost a little bit of weight, and I thought I would share with everyone.

Started a year and a half ago by just cutting down on my calories. Lost the first 122lbs in moderation, the next 66lbs doing Keto, then the last bit by going back to moderation. Throughout the whole time, even on Keto, I counted my calories. For the first month I only walked on the treadmill, because I couldn't do anything more or I was going to die. haha. After dropping a bit I incorporated some strength training as best I could. So I found myself in a schedule of m/w/f Strength Training + Light Cardio and t/t/s Cardio, and I've stuck with that for a year+ now. Might look to lose 5 lbs, maybe more? I don't know. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and go off of what I see in the mirror. Anyways, here is what I've done so far...

Left: 370lbs | Right: 175lbs
    U0jCs.jpg

Holy cow- WOW! Amazing!

AND A BONUS TIMELINE PROGRESSION PIC
    http://i.imgur.com/8AKYe.jpg
    Which includes about 10 photos + a face transformation at the end.
  • KirstinM0
    KirstinM0 Posts: 8 Member
    So I kind of lost a little bit of weight, and I thought I would share with everyone.

a little bit of weight?! you lost almost 200 pounds, that's incredible! congrats, you look GREAT !
  • Holy Batman! What a transformation. You look great and must feel it as well :drinker:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!