LOST 195lbs -- Body + Face PICS :O

1202122232426»

Replies

• Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    I was telling myself the other day that this weight. Lost. Thing. Taking. So long for me. I do not know what food to stick. With to balance my diet. I'm always. Over on something. So you are my inspiration. If you could tell. Me the recepy I will be good. So congratulations. Well done ...

Why do. You. Use so. Much. Punctuation...?
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Amazing transformation!! Congratulations!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    A part 2 in one day? Amazing you guys, thanks again! Here's my original post again, to avoid the hassle of going back to part 1 etc.

So I kind of lost a little bit of weight, and I thought I would share with everyone.

Started a year and a half ago by just cutting down on my calories. Lost the first 122lbs in moderation, the next 66lbs doing Keto, then the last bit by going back to moderation. Throughout the whole time, even on Keto, I counted my calories. For the first month I only walked on the treadmill, because I couldn't do anything more or I was going to die. haha. After dropping a bit I incorporated some strength training as best I could. So I found myself in a schedule of m/w/f Strength Training + Light Cardio and t/t/s Cardio, and I've stuck with that for a year+ now. Might look to lose 5 lbs, maybe more? I don't know. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and go off of what I see in the mirror. Anyways, here is what I've done so far...

Left: 370lbs | Right: 175lbs
    U0jCs.jpg

AND A BONUS TIMELINE PROGRESSION PIC
    http://i.imgur.com/8AKYe.jpg
    Which includes about 10 photos + a face transformation at the end.
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Remarkable - the best part is when you look at your current pics it does not look like you ever were any other way. Very nice! You lost a full-grown man!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    HOTTT!!!! Amazing transformation!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!