End of the world Hurricane sandy

1235»

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    it's warm and dry here tonight. no wind at all. nice full moon in the sky. i think it's going to miss Colorado completely. :wink:
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    This thing was only a level 2..... we've had much worse hurricanes, you just don't hear as much about them because they're not hitting NYC....
  • I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.

you are my hero LOL
  • No man knoweth.
    This.
  • Ah it was so nice and warm out today, sunny with a nice breeze.

I can't make any weather jokes about people enjoying their rain on the east coast because some people are likely going to die. 'Enjoy your rain! Haha! And the impending death of your family and all you hold dear.'

Yeah.... not a good idea....
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Are the liberals having fun with the news again?

silly liberals.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.

lmfao...That is the best answer EVER.

total friggin WIN. this thread should be locked and no more posts allowed EVER. :laugh:
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    so if the world ends on the 21st ill let you all in the states know since here in Guam it'll be the 21st here first....
  • If its the end I want it to be with zombies and not natural disasters... :grumble:
  • If its the end I want it to be with zombies and not natural disasters... :grumble:

*grabs shotgun*

*kitten* YEA!