Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Met my first goal today.

Options
2»

Replies

• patrox247
    Options
    Wow you were the same exact weight that I was when I started! I was 320 in December and yeah getting out of the 300's was HUGE! I broke it up into 10 pound mini goals and before I knew it I was under 200 lbs! My original goal weight was 220 lbs but once I got there I decided that since I came this far I might as well go all the way and hit my ideal weight of 170. I am 184 and am on track to hit my goal before the New Year. 150 lbs lost in 1 year. Not too bad! Trust me if I can do it anyone can do it because I am a fast food addict with zero self control. This time next year you are going to feel and look like a new person. You can do it!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome first goal well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!