Do you see MFP as a Diet of a Lifestyle change?

13»

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    total life style change. I eat nothing like I used to. No more processed foods, no refined sugars...I feel so good, there is NO going back.
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Both. It changed my life and it also helped me to understand food.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Hate the word diet, this is a change in lifestyle, a journey to health, and certainly NOT a diet!! :wink:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    I came here initially to lose weight. But, now it's turning more into a lifestyle. My goals keep moving as I reach them. I can't believe that I once was really happy 15 lbs heavier. But, I totally was. I just keep making new goals and hitting them. I don't know if it ends. Lol. I don't mean weight loss, as an example, now I'm working on lowering body fat, not really weight.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Both really....
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    I see it as a lifestyle change. Diet is the way you eat everyday.... not a "fad" that ends up making you feel deprived of something.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    MFP is a tool helping with my diet. I don't have the hatred of the word diet. I use it as originally intended - diet = what I eat. If you want to call how I've changed what and how much I eat a lifestyle change, go ahead.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    It depends on the user. I see most using it was a dieting tool but have also seen many that is a life style changer.