Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options
1323334353638»

Replies

• epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "For me definatly IT

I have never liked clowns, but after watching that movie at age 9 i was scarred for life!" I couldn't agree more!

That and Salems Lot!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    The Stoning of Soraya M. Messed up movie too. If you haven't seen it, its about a woman who gets stoned in Iran, I think. Her sons and father take part in the stoning. I think its based on a true story. It's a good story in the sense that it shows the plight of women in that country and how they are treated, but it was a horribly graphic film and one you just can't get out of your head. Maybe that was the point.

That is a disturbing show...I watched it on Netflix and it is based on a true story.

I can not make it through that movie, very very disturbing and yes based on a true story :/
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Faces of Death. REAL footage of people getting torn apart by junkyard dogs, alligators in an alligator farm, etc.. Messed me up for a while.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede.
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Steel Magnolias. Worst chick flick ever. Seriously, don't watch it if your girlfriend/wife asks, youare sick. Don't get sucked into the worst 2 hours of your life.

lol, well if that's how you feel, do NOT see "Mama Mia." Please trust me on that.

Thanks. I need all the heads up on this crap I can get. ugh. Worst. movie. ever. and how they made Darryl Hannah look awful....that should be a crime.
  • HavocOmega
    Options
    You seem well-behaved to me. I wouldn't worry about it.

The only movie that has only really disturbed me was The Divide (2011?). I was raised on the horror, I love the Saw series, but no the Divide is no good apparently. I think mostly what offended me was the watered down "plot".
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede, Human Centipede, I spit on your grave movies, and the Notebook
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede, Human Centipede, Exorcism movies, Hostile movies, I spit on your grave movies, and the Notebook
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree on "IT"...
    Thinner a bit, but not as much.

My mother expected me to be afraid of Chucky, but who can be afraid of such a cute little ginger with a knife!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Has to be Strangers or Teeth. Both disturbing for different reasons
    Strangers wasn't cool at all I was like looking at my windows the entire time by myself LOL

and teeth, I have it and ain't peeped it yet.....must do this weekend.

I first saw it on hulu some years ago now, its disturbing what her teeth can do...
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A movie called Teeth. I don't even wanna talk about it. OMG.

That movie was playing over and over on whatever channel I had on last night. I kept waking up during different parts of it and thinking, "wtf is going on in this movie?" I have set it to record the next time it plays so I can figure it out.

I actually watched this movie.... very disturbing.....

I have to know...what channel on earth would show this?!?! especially in heavy rotation?!?!?!?
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I think Saturday Night Fever actually has one of the most disturbing rape scenes i've ever seen. its not graphic nor violent, actually quite understated compared to today's standards, but the line where he says something like 'why do they always cry with me?' always got me, i will always find that line way more disturbing than any kind of gratuitous violence. i think i was probably in my late teens the first time i saw it, i always assumed it was a happy go lucky film about guys having fun clubbing, but its actually quite a grim film.
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Has to be Strangers or Teeth. Both disturbing for different reasons

YES!! So glad I'm not the only one who has seen Teeth!!!

"Teeth" is funny!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Hands down The Holy Mountain (1973)

holymountain.gif

alejandro_jodorowsky_holy_mountain.gif
  • t_rainspotting
    Options
    Seul contre tous (I Stand Alone)
    the prequel to Irreversible.
    It's pretty disturbing and intense.