Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/5/12

Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    My jean size no longer contains two numbers. I fit into a size 9. Three weeks ago, I couldn't put them on.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    I ate a donut...pretty proud of that...
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Hi

For those doing/done Insanity I had a minor nsv this morning...I actually managed the deep lunges with bent leg foot flat on the floor, arms out and I didn't fall over Yay!!

martyxx
  • I noticed defined biceps while I was doing nothing more than brushing my teeth this morning.

I'm also rocking a tiny miniskirt that I'm way too old for. :bigsmile:
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Getting ready for boot camp this morning and my exercise bra was too big! I've had this one for about 15 years (yes-years!) and it has NEVER been loose before. Big NSV for me.
  • S108HAN
    S108HAN Posts: 30 Member
    I was told today in work that the reason I was cold was because I need some fat of my bones
  • Nov182000
    Nov182000 Posts: 2 Member
    Today I did not eat ANY of my childrens Halloween candy!!! The day is not over but I've made it this far and plan to stay away from all the candy!
  • I biked 30 miles today AND went to the gym, my body's abilities are returning to me!!!
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    I started my morning with 30 day shred, then I did the pop pilates thing (calandar), then I went to the gym and lifted for a couple hours. Tonight I am making my hubby come walking with me.
  • hattie491145
    hattie491145 Posts: 85 Member
    decided to wear glasses after a couple of weeks of contact lenses... glasses too big for face. There is a small possibility I fell asleep on them and they are just a little bent out of shape, but I am choosing to ignore that :)
  • sophiek1964
    sophiek1964 Posts: 79 Member
    Successfully did the camel pose in yoga for the first time today. I could only hold the pose for two seconds but I did it!!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I can tell my stomach is getting flatter, especially when I'm sitting. That little roll there is much diminished :)
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    It's getting easier to do crunches and squats!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I have a skirt I used to wear about ten years ago, when I was in my senior year of college. It fits again!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    My doctor when she saw me thought I was a size 6 Australian (size 2 US) I'm an 8 now though but nice someone thought that :) Also I couldn't buy a dress at the markets because it was a "one size fits all" and it'd now swim on me!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    I use a FitBit to track my walking and yesterday it told me I had passed the 500 mile mark, and today I passed 1 million steps
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    For the first time in what seems to be a month, I was finally under goal after eating dinner!!!
  • toogsmom
    toogsmom Posts: 81 Member
    Yay ... new Jeans. Im in a 14, sounds huge compared to where I want to be a 6/8......but since I started out in April of this year in a 22 snug and a 24 correctly fitting....I am ecstatic!!!
  • rockheart
    rockheart Posts: 42 Member
    I just noticed the other day that the constant dull ache I had in my lower back is gone!
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    I started out early this morning to go vote. Walked to the polling place, then walked to the store, then walked to another store then home then dinner then another store... 7.59 miles total... Then, completely exhausted, I pulled it together and did the 30 Day Shred because I haven't missed a day yet and I didn't want to start missing days. No excuses.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!