5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• Susiepoop345
    Susiepoop345 Posts: 43 Member
    Hey! Thanks! I have done everything from home and for FREE! I use fitness blender you tube videos and do strength and HIIT routines 20-45 mins 4-5 times a week! I count my calories and stay under 1300 mostly;) so far it's worked! I've also started walking a ton more!! You can do it! Anyone can do it! I would never of imagined 3 months ago I'd be where I'm at today! Ofiicay 30 lbs down! It just takes discipline and hardwork! All I do is get up and push play and do that workout with "mostly" healthy foods!
    amnaimon wrote: »
    80 days in and 25lbs down! 186-161!
    fyixhasbks7q.jpg

thats awesome..what did you do?

• Susiepoop345
    edited April 2016

Here's my update pics!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    My update photo! 100 days!
    1z8ulucak2bj.jpg

Great job!!
  • Susiepoop345
    Awesome progress sister!
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    @Susiepoop345 amazing success!! I'm 5 9 and at your starting weight. My loss is very slow now, I can't believe you have accomplished in 100 days!! Did you have cheat day (s) on the weekend? Did you drink alcohol? I need to buckle down and get to goal. Was everyday about 1300 after your workout, during the weekend too? I think my problem is Saturday nights, I consume about 3000 calories because I have a big, cheat meal and wine. Any more help is appreciated, I feel like I'm looking at my future, lol.
  • leecha2014
    Also, were you small before or always at your previous weight? Is your work/day active? Sorry for all the questions, I'm really trying to figure out how I can achieve this based on exercise, lifestyle. I have a desk job so my only movement is when I'm working out. Thanks again!!
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    mfp2014mfp wrote: »
    You look amazing :flowerforyou:
    I am 5"9...my guess is i am a medium frame....also there are no after photos YET as i am not finished yet :)

Before at 380 pounds

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

Now - 196 pounds

You look amazing!! Congratulations, you look unrecognisable!! Do you get treated differently now by strangers? Society seems to treat larger people with contempt, something I have noticed over my 'gaining years'.. I love seeing stories like yours, you are a shining example of what can be done. X
  • Susiepoop345
    Sorry just now seeing this! So I am a stay at home mom with a 3 kids and a baby and I am not very active besides working around the house. I typically never eat back my workout calories. So 1300-1500 is what I consume and no more. I drink wine and even beer just maybe once a week. "Cheat" days I still manage to stay under 2000 calories. Doing the HIIT workouts that I do change your metabolism and give you an amazing after burn. I have been overweight for a few years and have fluctuated through the last 10 years. Iwas previously was an athlete so theres some muscle memory there. You are so close and if you give yourself more time and stay consistent with working out and clean eating you will 100% get there. You've already done an amazing job!!
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Also, were you small before or always at your previous weight? Is your work/day active? Sorry for all the questions, I'm really trying to figure out how I can achieve this based on exercise, lifestyle. I have a desk job so my only movement is when I'm working out. Thanks again!!

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Wow! Some amazing stomach shrinkage going on here. Just phenomenal
  • leecha2014
    Sorry just now seeing this! So I am a stay at home mom with a 3 kids and a baby and I am not very active besides working around the house. I typically never eat back my workout calories. So 1300-1500 is what I consume and no more. I drink wine and even beer just maybe once a week. "Cheat" days I still manage to stay under 2000 calories. Doing the HIIT workouts that I do change your metabolism and give you an amazing after burn. I have been overweight for a few years and have fluctuated through the last 10 years. Iwas previously was an athlete so theres some muscle memory there. You are so close and if you give yourself more time and stay consistent with working out and clean eating you will 100% get there. You've already done an amazing job!!
    leecha2014 wrote: »

Thank you very much for your advice, I do need to be patient and just stay focused :)
  • Susiepoop345
    You look incredible!! All of you lDiss do! Tallies unite
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!