5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• JaneNoir
    JaneNoir Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is such a positive thread, I love it! I am 5'9", currently 331lbs - a size 24. I just hit my peak weight and I'm done with this. I have always been overweight, but very proportioned so no one ever believes my actual weight. I lost weight in high school almost 20yrs ago and made it down to 170lbs and a size 10. I felt great. I love watching your transformations, please add me so we can help motivate each other! I'll update with pics as soon as I can. Good luck and love to you all!

CW: 331
    GW: 160
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    Tall girl bump
  • dgjmrhrmh99
    dgjmrhrmh99 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Stalking this page....I am 5'9 started this round at 230 got down to 190 back up to 213 now at 198..highest weight was 280 YEARS ago.. I would love to see 175 and go from there.
  • doublegator
    doublegator Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I must have zero muscle mass. My start weight is almost everyone's goal weight. :/

Following.
  • Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Emily and Joann: wow!!!you guys are awesome. Please tell us all more! Time frames, workouts, nutrition???
  • Baydogger
    Baydogger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10+ and currently weigh about 157. Goal weight 145 or so. I'm pretty well muscled, but tummy is a trouble spot, especially now that I am nearing menopause.
  • KatyGrubbs
    KatyGrubbs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    rjtzwequl5y1.jpg

I'm 5'11"

246 to 140

Emily - that's amazing... what did you start with and what's your diet/workout routine now?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!