I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I confess I was irritated to discover that, by the CDC's standards, I'm considered "obese." Then I looked in the mirror and felt better about it. But still. Overweight I get. Obese?? SMH!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess that the zoo is getting a 9 month old Turkey Vulture and I was assigned to be one of his trainers!! I am so stoked! Vultures are amazing!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess that the zoo is getting a 9 month old Turkey Vulture and I was assigned to be one of his trainers!! I am so stoked! Vultures are amazing!

I love turkey vultures. We have a ton of them here and I think their cute
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

I love turkey vultures. We have a ton of them here and I think their cute

yeah, they are native to north America. He's super cuddly too!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    12 hours until I am on a flight for FL. Spring training here I come.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Hi everyone! It has been forever since I have visited Single Peeps and I feel bad. I hope everyone is enjoying Spring.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    No spring here :sad: it`s winter going and going and going :sad:

I confess that i've taken today off to go visit my FWB for some afternoon delight :love:
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    I confess...i'm still alive! Been maintaining my weight and ready to get back on the ball and drop the rest of it to get to my goal weight! I blame my absence on an amazing woman keeping me distracted :D Hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    The spring training game yesterday was awesome but my skin was not ready to sit out in the sun that long. Even with applying sunscreen all day my shoulders are burnt and the side of my neck.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I confess, a lot has happened since I was last on here. I reunited with my ex bf (pilot) back in nov/dec and we have been inseparable. He's the bf who took me for granted and I left him. He's proven to be the man I desire, the type of man I'd love to be with forever! He was offered a new job jn Dallas and asked me to move with him and I said yes! He's gotten us a house and we load up this Sunday. I'm so excited to live with him and see where our relationship goes. Our break up was the best thing that could have happened. I have a new improved man who's now shown how committed he is to me because I wouldn't settle for anything less. Funny how things work. I thought I'd never see him again the day I stormed out if his apt. Haha
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    I confess, a lot has happened since I was last on here. I reunited with my ex bf (pilot) back in nov/dec and we have been inseparable. He's the bf who took me for granted and I left him. He's proven to be the man I desire, the type of man I'd love to be with forever! He was offered a new job jn Dallas and asked me to move with him and I said yes! He's gotten us a house and we load up this Sunday. I'm so excited to live with him and see where our relationship goes. Our break up was the best thing that could have happened. I have a new improved man who's now shown how committed he is to me because I wouldn't settle for anything less. Funny how things work. I thought I'd never see him again the day I stormed out if his apt. Haha

Wow, what an amazing story and you are moving to Dallas?! That all sounds so exciting. Congratulations!

I am in/on a similar adventure. Still dipping my toes in the water but feel almost ready to cannon ball in! LOL

Best wishes to you and your bf.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess work is boring today, time is passing slowly and all I want to do is go to the gym already
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I confess work is boring today, time is passing slowly and all I want to do is go to the gym already

me too. 2 hours 41 minutes remaining at work.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Hey, just wondering if anyone has tried out any new dating apps or websites lately? The old boring ones are just that...boring!
  • Tube_socks
    Pa, I recently talked to someone who used Craiglist for dating. Worked for them!!
  • Tube_socks

Wow, what an amazing story and you are moving to Dallas?! That all sounds so exciting. Congratulations!

I am in/on a similar adventure. Still dipping my toes in the water but feel almost ready to cannon ball in! LOL

Thank you! We are currently in the Houston area so Dallas isn't too far. But living together should be interesting yet fun. He travels quite a bit so we won't be on each other every single day which is a good thing lol.
  • Sweetestthing87

Same here, and now our systems are down so OMG!! T-minus 1 hour 30 minutes unitl I can hit the gym too! They should just let me go now! :)
  • Sweetestthing87

Thank you! We are currently in the Houston area so Dallas isn't too far. But living together should be interesting yet fun. He travels quite a bit so we won't be on each other every single day which is a good thing lol.

I am in Houston, too funny! It will be interesting indeed. OMG'osh I haven't lived with another man for almost 11 years. Hmm. Yes, nice that he travels. It is good to miss the ones you love imo!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I was offered a job for next year! It's in St Petersburg. I wanted to stay in Russia but get out of Moscow, and I've heard St Petes is wonderful. I'm so excited!
  • Tube_socks
    I confess I was offered a job for next year! It's in St Petersburg. I wanted to stay in Russia but get out of Moscow, and I've heard St Petes is wonderful. I'm so excited!

Congrats!! Will the workload be less???