I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    For the next three days we are having big meetings at work and I will be taking notes on a whiteboard. Trying to decide what to wear when 30+ construction contractors will be staring at my butt for an hour was a little daunting!!

Well, just putting myself in the contractors place...skirt and heels.

I can't wear skirts or heels but I went for good butt jeans, shirt that is a little lower cut in front and back, and piggytail braids. Lol.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    For the next three days we are having big meetings at work and I will be taking notes on a whiteboard. Trying to decide what to wear when 30+ construction contractors will be staring at my butt for an hour was a little daunting!!

Well, just putting myself in the contractors place...skirt and heels.

I can't wear skirts or heels but I went for good butt jeans, shirt that is a little lower cut in front and back, and piggytail braids. Lol.

I confess that sounds pretty much just as good as a skirt and heels.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Ha Ha JK - that is awesome. I would have totally went for the butt jeans!! But the braids are just fantabulous!

I'm somewhat envious of your position! LOL!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I love messaging my friends in MN and telling them it is 85 sunny and I am at the pool while its 37 and rainy there.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I love messaging my friends in MN and telling them it is 85 sunny and I am at the pool while its 37 and rainy there.

So you're not really missing Minnesota?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    It's pretty crappy In Minnesota this year... I don't think I've seen the sun since October :indifferent:
  • MissingMinnesota

So you're not really missing Minnesota?

Their weather this year has almost cured me of missing it but I will be there in June once it finally gets warm. I will probably still be in jeans and sweatshirts while everyone else is in tanktops and shorts.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    The weather in central Illinois was bad from October until about early April. It even snowed here in mid April when I was on vacation. It's finally warmed up but even now it either storms or looks like its going to storm more days than not. This has been a brutal year.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Yep... Iowa is cool and rainy this week. We did have a pretty nice weekend but this week has been grey.:ohwell:
  • grum84
    I confess that it is time for a new job. This one has pushed me to my end at this point. Actually left work yesterday full of rage (never had that before), went into the woods and just slammed tree limbs against trees until they splintered and shattered.

Have some minor cuts and blisters on my hands today as a reminder.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I confess that it is time for a new job. This one has pushed me to my end at this point. Actually left work yesterday full of rage (never had that before), went into the woods and just slammed tree limbs against trees until they splintered and shattered.

Well, that reaction definitely indicates it's time to move job!! Good luck Grum, work just isn't worth that type of stress :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota

I go to the batting cages when feeling like that. Less likely I will get hurt.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I confess that I am so excited to be done with classes for the semester!!! Have to take five finals, sing my jury, and accompany a few other people, and then I will officially have completed one half of my Master's degree!
  • farmers_daughter

1 - Ok, so I have to confess that, your fit of rage sounded kind of hot. I would have totally been the woman that made you temporarily distracted for a bit, in order to get your temper down. Yes I'm weird. I know.
    2 - Correct, new job, going to somewhere everyday that just withdraws from your emotional bank account.....yep, just get out of there.
    3 - I swear every time I go to your profile, and I read Ann Arbor....I quietly giggle, something about "Ann Arbor is a who#%" - blame my old coworker, he said it all the time, I don't exactly know what it means....but yeah.

Chin up man. You'll find another way (whether it's a new job or not) to add to your emotional bank account. :flowerforyou:
  • grum84

1 - Ok, so I have to confess that, your fit of rage sounded kind of hot. I would have totally been the woman that made you temporarily distracted for a bit, in order to get your temper down. Yes I'm weird. I know.
    2 - Correct, new job, going to somewhere everyday that just withdraws from your emotional bank account.....yep, just get out of there.
    3 - I swear every time I go to your profile, and I read Ann Arbor....I quietly giggle, something about "Ann Arbor is a who#%" - blame my old coworker, he said it all the time, I don't exactly know what it means....but yeah.

Chin up man. You'll find another way (whether it's a new job or not) to add to your emotional bank account. :flowerforyou:

Lol, not even sure what to say to 1 or 3. Of course when I was really angry, I didn't want to be around anyone. Not saying that I would have turned that down of course.

But yes, actively looking for a new position and one that may allow me to move to a new part of the country.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I confess that I've been watching videos of my in-class performances this semester, and it is some serious motivation. I am always wearing makeup, skirt and heels with my hair done, so all I can think when I watch it, is "damn, I am pretty, but the extra has got to go!" Is it weird to be excited about the hot girl that's slowly emerging?? :laugh:
  • farmers_daughter
    I confess I'm feeling like a huge as weiner going to my gym. No body has said anything or pointed fingers but gosh darn it they seem mean.

I sure hope this isn't how I'm supposed to feel?
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess I'm feeling like a huge as weiner going to my gym. No body has said anything or pointed fingers but gosh darn it they seem mean.

I am 99.99% sure this is all in your head. Most people at the gym don't even notice you are there unless you are using a piece of equipement they want to use.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

I am 99.99% sure this is all in your head. Most people at the gym don't even notice you are there unless you are using a piece of equipement they want to use.
    This. I guarantee it. I have been approached by both men and women at my gym but it's always to let me know about my progress and they congratulate me. I don't talk about my weight loss but it does show physically and I get noticed by gym regulars.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    I confess I have no interest on going back to the gym, I just don't like the people there getting in my way :laugh: I much prefer playing outside and doing some workouts at home on my own.

And...I still don't feel the need to find a bf, but would love to get another cat, I hope I won't turn into a crazy cat lady :tongue: