Married Women-Your Thoughts?

1111213141517»

Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    I would be hurt too. I feel out of respect knowing how it makes me feel that it is a slap in the face. I don't do things to him that I know bother him and I expect the same. People will say they are fine with it until their partner thinks hey she's okay with this why not kick it up a notch and then it's the level after that and next thing you know it could be an emotional affair.... All i know is in most cases it doesn't lead to anything positive or beneficial to a marriage.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    human or not... I would not like it.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Everyone gives a 9 or a 10 anyway. It's meaningless.

Exactly. However, it is also harmless.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Whatever each couple decides between them is the correct answer. Personally, I would find it stifling to have my visits to a fitness website micro-managed. There are other sites like this one. Blow his mind and find your own maybe?
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    lol mine wouldn't care. We even rate people and their clothes around us. If we go to a restaurant and a cute girl is there, she will go "omg, that girl is so beautiful" and complement her ____. She even does it at work with her coworkers where they will rate their clients looks lol. Who gives a ****, seriously? It's not like "you're a 9" means "lets meet at the gas station and bang." Some people are just insecure and get pissy about that kind of stuff.
  • TheWiseCat

• TheWiseCat
    Hubby and I are both very happy, comfortable and secure in our relationship. A little online flirting like this (on this site or others) is fun and no problem for us. Maybe it is for some other couples that aren't quite as secure and open? This is one of those issues that totally depends on the couple; what works for one couple may not work for another.
    9!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member

Yes, this!
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member

You can't really blanket call it harmless. What one person considers okay for a relationship doesn't mean anything if the people in the relationship don't agree to that. So it may be harmless to you in your relationship and as long as hubby feels the same, then so be it. But that doesn't make it harmless for other people relationships.

I think of those threads the same as Hot or Not... would I put my pic up there now that I'm married... nope. Would I put it up there when I was single... only when I needed some reassurance, now I get that from my hubby.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    If my husband were on this site and posted on those threads, I wouldn't care. They are meaningless and harmless.

Oh, and stupid.

No one is ever below an 8, it's always the same people participating...blah, blah, blah....

:yawn:
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Personally, it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't even care if my husband goes to strip club (not that he does) we have gone together. I know he loves me, he's not going to do anything and coming home to me no matter what!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member

You can't really blanket call it harmless. What one person considers okay for a relationship doesn't mean anything if the people in the relationship don't agree to that. So it may be harmless to you in your relationship and as long as hubby feels the same, then so be it. But that doesn't make it harmless for other people relationships.

I think of those threads the same as Hot or Not... would I put my pic up there now that I'm married... nope. Would I put it up there when I was single... only when I needed some reassurance, now I get that from my hubby.

It wasn't a blanket statement. It was a direct response to the OP's question. How would I feel if my husband posted on those threads? For me and mine, they are harmless. I keep my eyes on my own relationship, and have zero opinion on what goes on in others.
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    @Amber.............don't sweat it I'm finding that more and more people just want to attack people with a different view. I've read through the post and what people need to understand is these are our personal OPINION'S from our perception to try and help others with their PERSONAL issues. They just pick apart your post and try to find something worded wrong in THEIR opinion to attack or try to slander another member. I just wanted to throw that out there.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Meh. He has never thought much of me, and has always ogled other gals. It would just be normal behavior.
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    IDK why.....I see nothing that would give him reason, Do you got a bad attitude? Maybe he's a douche bag, chouvenous pig!!!
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    It's only wrong if you consider it wrong. Take what you want from our opinions but know it's your prerogative :)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    It is not in my husbands nature to do that type of thing.

He is more the type of guy that would rate a piece of technology, like a tablet, computer or phone. And the only reason he would do that was to give a potential end user information to base a future purchase on. So if he were to all of a sudden go onto a forum and participate in those games, it would bother me a great deal, it is just not his personality. so if he were to step outside his comfort zone to do it, there is a problem that we need to address.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    I do it as well, we are married but still human.

THIS
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    I do it as well, we are married but still human.

THIS

Nice necro.