Cream cheese?

13»

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    No. You don't eat cream cheese, you are on a diet!!

says who???

i like it on a bagel, with some jelly on it.

Cream cheese with jelly is so good!! Also, in place of a bagel, if you get a block of cream cheese, throw it on a plate, dump some Jelly or fruity saucy stuff that I can't remember the name of on it, and put it on crackers it's delicious. Best to take it to parties to avoid eating it all by yourself. It's some good *kitten*.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    I use cream cheese to make truffles =)
    Yum.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Also wondering how the NEGATIVE 8 calories happen when you drink a cup of water....?

It's that idea that ice cold water burns calories because your body has to warm it up to body temperature or something.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Cream cheese with jelly is so good!! Also, in place of a bagel, if you get a block of cream cheese, throw it on a plate, dump some Jelly or fruity saucy stuff that I can't remember the name of on it, and put it on crackers it's delicious. Best to take it to parties to avoid eating it all by yourself. It's some good *kitten*.

Jalapeño jelly on cream cheese! Roar!
  • No. You don't eat cream cheese, you are on a diet!!

says who???

Cream cheese with red pepper jelly and crackers. Best ever!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    With smoked salmon :)
    yummmm
  • on tortillas mixed w/ pb--made into a banana-dilla
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Some people drink really cold water under the assumption their system will burn calories bringing the ingested fluid up to body temperature. :tongue:

Hmm, possible I suppose... :huh:
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Some people drink really cold water under the assumption their system will burn calories bringing the ingested fluid up to body temperature. :tongue:

Hmm, possible I suppose... :huh:

Articles online point to this: http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/diet-fitness/weight-loss/question447.htm

Main argument... take 1 calorie to raise 1 gram of water by 1 degrees celcius, so X amount of water to 97.8°F (36.56°C) from 32°F (0°C). Probably not best to take into account on dieting, but that's where the minus calories could of came from.

Aaaaanyway, I have an addiction to pretzels and cream cheese. But, talk about a good way to gain some crappy weight.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    What exactly do you eat with cream cheese?

smoked salmon on a piece of wheat toast with fat free cream cheese!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    the only time I eat cream cheese is fat free cream cheese with mashed califlower with sliced green onions.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member

says who???

Cream cheese with red pepper jelly and crackers. Best ever!

yessss!!!

Cream cheese and jalapeno jelly on EVERYTHING! Bagels, crackers, chips, tortillas, rice cakes, toast, mmmm
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member

Jalapeño jelly on cream cheese! Roar!

That sounds amazing.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    A spoon?
    [/quote

hahaha...that was my thought
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    I love it on a bagel or biscuit with jelly. It's not exactly health food, haha. I haven't had cream cheese in the house lately, because I've been struggling with emotional eating and it's the last thing I need.
    But, I could put fat free cream cheese on crackers with sugar free jelly. Cuts calories!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I just ate half a large ordered out pizza and cheese fries. I exercise, I eat right on most days and I lost .8lbs since I ate that pizza a couple days ago. You can eat as much cream cheese as you want. It is about calories in and calories out, not as much about what you eat.
  • I still make this for my hubby Italian dip. 1 8oz block philly cream cheese room temp cubed, 14-15oz sour cream, and 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix. Beat all together and you got a nice dip for a large variety of stuff. Pretzels, tortilla chips, vegetables etc. Hope this helps out and it's really really good. I usually have to remind my husband to stop eating b4 he eats too much. It's best with the full fat versions I think but whatever you prefer. :smile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    What exactly do you eat with cream cheese?

frosting
    bagels
    dips/sauces
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

your food diary is scary. Is that all you eat or do you not log certain items?

if you only eat that much, you are harming your body

Especially with a goal of 5kg (11 pounds). :ohwell: