Transformations -- Pear Shape

Options

Replies

• HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This thread gives me hope! Cause I'm a pear to the fullest!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bumping. You all look amazing and are so inspiring. I hope to add to this board one day soon. :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    fb47edd1-fecf-4703-8e96-f30131d88b19_zps2d5593e0.jpg

It's only 20 lbs, really, but the way I'm carrying the weight in my hips & thighs, even in my stomach, is drastically different than it was 3 years. I'm very pleased with the changes :)
    03221961 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing your shape in your before picture is my exact body shape I would love to be your after picture i am at a good weight could lose 5 more pounds do cardio every day but can't budge the thighs any pointers oh and have to be careful of a sciatic nerve that flares up sometimes
  • erilean
    erilean Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm feeling kinda jealous and motivated right now. You all look awesome!!
    34-28-41 here and for some reason I'm not dropping inches after trying weight lifting. At least I'm getting stronger and I love it.
  • m1nd_body_spirit
    Options
    I still have a lot of thighs, but a lot less than I used to. I'm 5'5 and 40 years old.

IMG_8937.jpg
    July 2010, about 152#

IMG_5458.jpg
    Today, 135#

from11-5-10-2.jpg

Your right where I want to be!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome!
  • Scrimshire446
    Options
    you all look so amazing!!!!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!:happy:
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!! :happy:
  • aalicia88
    aalicia88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    I'm still very much a work in progress, but I carry most of my weight in my thighs, hips, love handles and butt, and here's my progress so far!

dOkFYLCl.jpg

****TIN ME BRAH?! Good job ha
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Okay srsly, how in bloody hell are you guys losing weight in your hips and booty and thighs yet keeping your breasts?! My body won't give up an ounce of booty fat until my rack is completely decimated. I'm going to end up looking more pear shaped than ever at this rate because I'll have nothing left on top to balance it out...sigh. It is, however, highly encouraging that thin thighs may actually fall within the realm of possibility for me.

A lot of people get breast implants.

I lose my boobs too when thin. I have implants so they will go down some but not disappear.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW what an awesome transformation!
    I carry all of my extra weight (when I have extra weight) in my hips, thighs and butt. But weight training has proved to help change my shape.

5'4" 130-ish pounds (probably more like 135 but I didn't weigh myself back then).

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Now - 112 pounds and drastically lowered the hippy-ness and thighs!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    well done all! I have been slim at some point but I have no pics so no idea how I looked like. you give me hope :)
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I carry all of my extra weight (when I have extra weight) in my hips, thighs and butt. But weight training has proved to help change my shape.

5'4" 130-ish pounds (probably more like 135 but I didn't weigh myself back then).

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Now - 112 pounds and drastically lowered the hippy-ness and thighs!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

A-W-E-S-O-M-E
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Before, 215lbs

070.jpg

After, 122lbs

032.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!