73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Replies

• Wow you look stunning you are an inspiration and do not look like 168lb
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Amazing transformation ....... hope you enjoy your new happy, healthy lifestyle :drinker:
  • amandaatwork
    amandaatwork Posts: 6 Member
    Loved seeing these! I'm also tall, like 5'11", and I've never weighed less than 190. I would LOVE to get down to 168 and now I see what that can look like!
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    You look amazing and you have done a wonderful job!!!! Very inspirational to see the before and after pics.....beautiful!
  • keithvernon1
    keithvernon1 Posts: 11 Member
    That is FABULOUS! I am so proud of you..
  • SandiHobbs
    SandiHobbs Posts: 11 Member
    WOW, you are stunning!
    Great job :)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    You look amazing. Congrat's !
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    great progress. looks great.
  • Shes 5'11"
  • Shes 5'11"!!! Thats why!
    You look beautiful... And as many people say, the nuber is just a number. You look FAR smaller than 168 lbs. I would put you at a size 3-5 if I were guessing. Everyone is different. I am 5' 4" and I am at 175 lbs, and a tight size 12. There is an enormous difference in how we would look side by side and only a 7lb weight difference.

Be proud of yourself for such an amazing commitment. You were beautiful before, but now you are healthy and beautiful.
  • fattabby1
    fattabby1 Posts: 25 Member
    wow you look great
  • One word - WOWZERS!!!
    H x
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    :drinker:
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    You look amazing, congrats!!
  • WOW you look simply amazing! That right there has just been added to my motivation.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    wow.. you look amazing.. WTG
  • Awesome job!!
  • bazbun
    bazbun Posts: 11
    OH MY GOOD GOD!!

Before I had scrolled through properly, I thought your 'before' pictures were your 'now' pictures and was like 'ah she's pretty and she hasn't got far to go' but then I saw your actual 'now' photos and not only am I thinking you look like a different person and a stunning one at that, I'm wondering how on Earth you've made such a transformation...?? You've done BRILLIANTLY. SO inspirational. Massive cheer for you girl!

Can I ask what exercise you've been doing? x
  • Littlemopeep
    Littlemopeep Posts: 8 Member
    Thats amazing, the effort you've put in. You look gorgeous, so jealous! lol :-)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    you don't look like the same person, well done - you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!