How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    Gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find a charming prince or princess, right?

Forgive me if someone else has asked, but how do you find a princess when you are ok with a one night stand?

Do and dump them, doesn't = princess. Or am I totally missing something here?

Just because they have sex with you doesn't mean that they are not a princess.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    I just don't understand this question. Why would any one else opinion matter?

tumblr_m81a0tJVlM1rpam43.gif
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Forgive me if someone else has asked, but how do you find a princess when you are ok with a one night stand?

Just because they have sex with you doesn't mean that they are not a princess.

No, that is not what I'm saying doorki...read it again.

If he is willing to do them and dump them, how does he know she is or isn't a princess?

His statement just did not make sense to me.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member

I second this :drinker:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    As Cher says, 'I wouldn't buy shoes without trying them on and they only go on my feet!'....
    In conclusion, as many as you want as long as you're not cheating on me is fine.
    yet another reason Cher will always be relevant.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Quality..... Not Quantity... Titty...:happy:
  • oregonzoo

A princess now isn't what a princess used to be.
    Nowdays women are self sufficent and successful.
    So a princess can sample the platter of life and find a worthy partner/opponant.
    And to be quite honest I don't think this thread was about the number of one night stands...........
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member

tumblr_m4ll7oDBEg1rwv41ro1_500.gif
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    I say if can't name/remember them all then you're bordering on TOO many! lol
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member

So a princess can sample the platter of life and find a worthy partner/opponant.
    And to be quite honest I don't think this thread was about the number of one night stands...........

since when does sampling include sex??? Not saying that sex does not matter in a relationship, but any mature adult should be able to deduce a good catch before getting past 3rd base....
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

I was not speaking of the whole thread...I was asking about ONE statement he made.

Do you all read back to the original question or just comment at random?

I agree, woman now are not what they used to be. However, what man is ever going to know that if he can't see past her reproductive organs? It goes back to what many have said Quality is better than Quantitiy!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member

So if your first few partners are crappy in bed, how do you defend your stance on "quality"? Sometimes it takes a little quantity to determine what "quality" even is.
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    For those who said sex is a basic need that must be met, I pose this question: Say you are sentenced to prison. For a long time. What are you gonna do then? You still going to "meet your needs"?

For the postrer who said "sleeping, eating, sh*tting and f***ing are pretty much the basics in life..."

If you don't sleep, you'll eventually die from an accident or something of that nature.
    If you don't eat, you'll die of starvation.
    If you don't *kitten*, you'll eventually die.
    You won't die without sex. You'll be hell to be around, but you won't die.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    I really need need to keep it on the level of being able to count on all my fingers and toes. But, I'm progressive. I believe in recycling!
  • oregonzoo

since when does sampling include sex??? Not saying that sex does not matter in a relationship, but any mature adult should be able to deduce a good catch before getting past 3rd base....
    For the most part yes. But compatibality is important at every level.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    TOO MANY FOR WHAT??

After about 5 or 6, they don't fit all on the bed at once. I try to keep it around 3 or 4.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    I could the amount of people I have given my heart to...

:flowerforyou:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Only if you've managed to have a mole of sex in your lifetime. Then.. you know, that might be too much.
  • I don't think you can have too many long as you're being safe and not cheating.....
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    A number wouldn't matter, as long as you are safe.

You can easily get STDs from one encounter just the same if you had 100 encounters.

Honestly, I wouldn't even ask the question, but I have been with the same person for 10+ years anyways. ;-)

Latina speaking:

It appears more Latino men care about the number of partners their female partner has been with. Many have an old school mentality and feel that their woman should have been a virgin or with no more than 2 partners (regardless of the age). lol

So, ladies if you are dating a Latin man, just lie about your number. lol
This discussion has been closed.