Size 14 down to a size 0/2. :)

1235»

Replies

• DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Great job!! You look wonderful!
  • Wow! It's like a whole 'nother person. And a babe too!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Wow! You are my roll model.. My son is 3 months and I'm having trouble losing the weight. I'm stuck at 195 and have been for a while now. My goal is a size 4 and I'm a 14 nlw. Thanks for sharing your story. :)
  • Wow! You are my roll model.. My son is 3 months and I'm having trouble losing the weight. I'm stuck at 195 and have been for a while now. My goal is a size 4 and I'm a 14 nlw. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

Don't give up. I actually didn't start losing the majority of my weight until after I stopped breastfeeding. My advice would be to stick to your calorie count, start an exercise routine, and make sure you are eating enough to fuel muscle gain. :)
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Great job! Very inspirational. Its great to see more confirmation that you don't need an extremely strict diet or to spend hours in the gym to achieve significant weight loss. I am a mom of two and work full time. I am a 16 and want to get to a 10 (I'm almost 5"10") You give me hope that I can get there, and maybe a little further!
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    CONGRATS!! You worked hard and you can maintain a health pregnancy!!!

I have a Fit and Pregnant group on FB if you'd like to join it :)
    I'll message you as well to see if you're interested in :)

Congrats again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!