do you have a "guitly pleasure" workout routine?

13»

Replies

• Deadlifts, squats and weighted chins.
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    I sometimes take ridiculous 30-minute classes at the gym for no other reason than I have no routine plans for the day and I like being the strongest person in the class ... I am a total *kitten*.

LOL
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Riding my bicycle as fast as I can. I love it, regardless of the weather!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    the elliptical. it's just too easy--i know it's not burning THAT many calories, but it's my lazyday go-to machine. :)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Riding the bike, out on the trails. I like passing people on my big, HEAVY mountain bike. If I ever get an actual road, I'd be flying.

Like most of the replieshere, it's all about the ego boost. "Look at me, I'm the most awesomest and you're not!"
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Sexercise ~ who wouldn't get excited, really? haha

Weights... cardio is ok, but Body Pump makes me giddy and feel strong.
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    MMA burpees for 20 seconds, Frog Burpees for 10 seconds, repeat 6 times!

normally it's the last set of my chaotic circuits!

The MMA burpee is drop to hands, hips to floor, feet jump forward and then jump upwards!
    The Frog burpee is to be squatted on your feet with your hands between your feet, then explode with your hands and feet into a pushup position and return to the initial position!

BOOM!
  • Zumba! I'm trying to branch out into other areas.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Swimming. I could spend all day in the pool. Im not that fast or great but I love it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    i like working out with my padawan. i really enjoy teaching and pushing people in fitness. i should really get my PT cert.

ut oh it's in writing - now its a goal!
  • yoovie
    DEAD LIFT DAY!!

:heart:
  • yoovie
    I sometimes take ridiculous 30-minute classes at the gym for no other reason than I have no routine plans for the day and I like being the strongest person in the class ... I am a total *kitten*.

I think I'm in love...

I WANT TO DO THIS O_O