WORST NAMES EVER!!!!

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    weird names : ****, fanny , bolzeck (ball sack)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    I've got one for you. I used to be a public school teacher and there was a child in the district named (Sha Theed) and spelled ****head. No kidding!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    I've got one for you. I used to be a public school teacher and there was a child in the district named (Sha Theed) and spelled ****head. No kidding!

MFP blocked the word out. It was sh*thead.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    My music teacher was called Wendy Wholly.
    I have sent an order out last week to a guy called 'Paul Mycock' , dont know if he made it up but it was on his paypal account too :S

and I have had a customer called Wayne Kurr, and when he said it, he goes "yes I know it sounds like w*nker, my parents though they'd be funny"
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Also in the medical claims field I have seen so many but can't remember most but here are two:

Velveeta
    Major Coward
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Harry Beaver. Nope. Not even kidding. What's worse is he was the third generation to have that name. If you had to live with it, WHY would you be okay putting your kid through that?!!

Edit to add: There is also an Ob/Gyn somewhere in upstate NY named Harry Beaver. Talk about being born to your profession. LOL
  • stephanieb72
    To my wonderful husband I will apologize for adding your name to this post :)
    Lee Bruce
    On caller ID's it of course comes up Bruce Lee. Filling out paperwork it is always Bruce, Lee. Everytime he uses his Debit/Credit card for purchases people comment on "haha Bruce Lee" and then they make the "karate noise" along with a karate chop motions.
    My husband is actually the 3rd and when we were talking baby names for our now 2 1/2 yo I asked if he wanted to continue the name and he said NO. (I love you more than words baby and I would have done it if it was important to you but thank you :) )
  • I worked with a woman who named her baby a very normal name, but the baby's initials were STD. It was gently pointed out to her when she told us what they were going to name the unborn child thinking she'd see the horror of that and pick a different middle name or something, but she was unswayed. That kid is going to be a serious target round about junior high and forget about monogramming anything.

i worked processing mortgage loans, one couple had named their daughter Candida.... all I could think of was yest infection, ewww!

Another one, weird but not as bad was Bricketta...
  • Futaqwuana
    Jaceyn- pronounced Jason
    These are girl names and i have no clue how to say the first one but its reallly horrible
  • stephanieb72
    all parents need to do the "yell test"..... pretend as if you are calling your kids in for dinner and yell the first AND last name.
    A friends daughter was going to be named Tessa Cole until the yell test proved it sounded like testicle :noway:
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    I almost forgot. There is a urologist in town who does vasectomies. His name, and I am not kidding, is Dr. Richard (D**k) Chopp

http://www.urologyteam.com/node/2
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    I almost forgot. There is a urologist in town who does vasectomies. His name, and I am not kidding, is Dr. Richard (D**k) Chopp

http://www.urologyteam.com/node/2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He must be the long lost cousin of the NY Ob/Gyn, Dr. Harry Beaver, mentioned earlier.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    My g-uncle was named Harry BeVer. But supposedly it was pronounced "buh-Veer".

I got a phone call from "Leif Ericksen"--- turns out this is truly the man's name, and he lives in my neighborhood! Nice guy, though-- I'm now friends with his family.

Thanks to everyone for the laughs!
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    In light of the news about Baby "Hashtag"

I seriously think that some people need to go before city council or something and get permission on their baby's names so the poor kid won't be made fun of for the rest of their lives... Goodness. It was all in fun so it wasn't really a big deal to me... but being named Jenny... I got Forrest Gump references all through high school and even still do... I can only imagine what the kids would have done if I had been named hashtag...

Worst kid names I've actually know of.
    1. Hashtag
    2. La-a (pronounced la-dash-a)
    3. Orangejello
    4. lemonjello
    5. Mike Literous

orangejello and lemonjello is an urban myth. Its an old story thats been going around for years. My sister helped deliver twins c section a couple days ago and the parents named them Copy and Paste. Yeah. Ridiculous.
    names I hate are Neveah, Any aiden/ayden names, , connor, tanner, spencer,gunnar-EW.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Anita Dyck...one of my teacher's wives had that name.

I went to high school with Anita Ho.
  • I am a teacher as well, and some of the most interesting names I have recently come across are

1. Taziar-pronounced like "desire" but with a "t"
    2. Le'King

I also heard of a woman who named her daughter "Yazmin" because she was on the birth control pill Yaz when she got pregnant...
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    I am a teacher as well, and some of the most interesting names I have recently come across are

1. Taziar-pronounced like "desire" but with a "t"
    2. Le'King

I also heard of a woman who named her daughter "Yazmin" because she was on the birth control pill Yaz when she got pregnant...
    the corect spelling for the name Yasmine is like that. The woman who foounded the YAZ pill was named Yasmine. The spelled it YAZmin to make it a bit different I suppose. Never really looked into why.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    I am a teacher, too. So there have been many.

Blaise Blue (like a blue blaze, I guess) was a favorite. This year Zae'Breon is the best. Folks, a random apostrophe is not unique. It's just not.

On the other hand, I've seen some really cute names. I had a Blessy last year and she was just as adorable as her name sounds.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Abcde (ab'-sa-dee)
    ****head (Sha-thee'-ad)
    Ebone (pronounced as Ebony)
    True Love Hunt (male insurance client from my long-ago job)
    Texas Craghead (female, another insurance client)
    Ima Hogg (respected and accomplished daughter of a Texas governor, despite her unfortunate name)
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    all parents need to do the "yell test"..... pretend as if you are calling your kids in for dinner and yell the first AND last name.
    A friends daughter was going to be named Tessa Cole until the yell test proved it sounded like testicle :noway:

Too funny! I thought I was the only one who did that :laugh: