How bad would this potentially be...

13»

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    If you're able to do it, go for it!!
    It worked for me. I felt fine, had energy for workouts, and went from 5'9" 162 to 130.
    I'm not a breakfast person so when I was doing this I had coffee for breakfast. You don't NEED to eat breakfast unless you have a specific medical issue requiring you to. That is a huge myth. Beauty of it was, I could eat really well in the evening and still stay within my cal limits for the day because I kept my cals low the rest of the day. :)
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    A lot of people are still stuck in the "must eat 5 small meals a day, must eat breakfast, can't eat after 7pm" rut, and they definitely had me fooled. I've been up since 6, haven't eaten yet (its 11) and I don't plan on eating for a few more hours (until I feel hungry enough). The hunger I feel in the morning/early afternoon is NOTHING compared to how hungry I feel in the evening, no matter what I've eaten that day. So glad a lot of you took the time to post that I those diet rules don't absolutely need to be followed. I would have already eaten 200-300 calories by now if I hadn't posted this topic...
  • sweetienena
    sweetienena Posts: 9 Member
    What about eating protein laden breakfast/lunch and leave the carbs for dinner ?? As we all know, protein helps you feel satiated,and you can save the carbs for the real treat.
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    My thing about protein is I'm really not a huge meat eater (most days I don't have meat by accident) I'm not an actual vegetarian but most of the time meat isn't appealing to me at all. So I'm left with what? Nuts and beans? Don't get me wrong I love both but one can only eat so many almonds peanut butter and black beans in a day. Soy isn't something I'm interested in either....I wish I did enjoy meat more, all I've been hearing lately is how important protein is.