December 3rd Start, Who is with me?

2»

Replies

• Heavensheart
    Heavensheart Posts: 5 Member
    Week 1 down! Gearing up for week 2 :-)
  • I would say sore if it only hurts when you move, but maybe an issue if its hurting all the time.
    Rest Ice/heat and see if it goes away, if not see your doctor.
    Anyone experiencing lower back pain? A couple days ago i started to have some lower back pain, its not excruciating, but enough to be taking some ibuprofen. My husband says its probably the weakest part of my body and it's just sore from building the muscles back.

I took yesterday as my off day and still woke up this morning with back pain.

Just curious if anyone else experienced this?
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    My back is feeling much better. Never really figured out why it hurt so bad ( it did happen during that TOM but i've never experienced anything like that before). Anyways, i pretty much stuck with with my calorie goal and still lost another pound last week. Down 5 lbs in two weeks, woohoo!

Starting week 2 tomorrow! Going to make sure my form is good to prevent any more injuries.
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    My back is feeling much better. Never really figured out why it hurt so bad ( it did happen during that TOM but i've never experienced anything like that before). Anyways, i pretty much stuck with with my calorie goal and still lost another pound last week. Down 5 lbs in two weeks, woohoo!

Starting week 2 tomorrow! Going to make sure my form is good to prevent any more injuries.

I started week 2 yesterday. Today I did the cardio 1st and then WEEK 1 (2nd workout). A few days ago I started to increase my cardio. I wear a HR monitor and I burn more calories when I add cardio with the planned exercise for the day. I definitely feel stronger after the 1st week.