New Friends,Slim in 6 Buddy, & Motivation!!!

2»

Replies

• I am starting slim in 6 again and I am looking for someone to buddy with or just a little motivation. I find it so hard to stick to this program, It is a little boring but I know I can do it with support,. I did this program back in 2007 and lost 20 pounds. I only made it to week 4... I know I know I was so close. But once I hit that 20 pound mark I quit. and the repetition got to me. I want to see this program through this time. I owe it to myself. :flowerforyou:

I did the same thing! got it back in 07 did to week 3 lost 8lbs. I would be more the happy to do it again with you! When do you want to start?
  • Hi All!!

I'm also looking for some buddies for the Slim in 6 workout. Today is my day 6 of Start It Up dvd. The first few days soreness was terrible, but now I feel great. I've lost 2 pounds since I began the program and also my clothes fit much better.
    I've heard it can get boring (doing the same dvd day after day surely is definitely boring) and I need some motivation and support to make it through the rest of the workout.
  • Slim in 6 newbie here. Would love to be connected with a few people to help with motivation....like they say, misery loves company but in this case, I would love to see how we all kick butt. Getting ready to start tomorrow. Wish me luck.
  • aubsangels
    aubsangels Posts: 24 Member
    This may be silly but what is the slim in 6? I am interested.
  • nebulas88
    nebulas88 Posts: 4 Member
    hi guys!!! i will be starting slim in 6 too! I am wanting to start it today. If anyone wants to join in with me so we can share results and all! Go ahead! well post pics, weekly weight in, etc!
  • nebulas88
    nebulas88 Posts: 4 Member
    hey :) your question isnt silly at all :) Slim in 6 is a beachbody exercice dvd that will make u fit in 6 weeks :) I have been following a girl on the net who has done it and she looked good after she did it! if ud like to look her up, its : www.slimdownwithsara.com

she is my inspiration right now, big time. look it up and if it interests u to do it (im starting today if i can figure out how to burn my dvds), hit me :)
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    I probably won't be able to start for like a week because i just ordered it yesterday! but i would love to do it with you once i start :)
  • NonsensicalSteph
    NonsensicalSteph Posts: 11 Member
    Are you ladies still doing it? I just started yesterday and need a buddy
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Hi Everyone.. I just started the slim series today. Is anyone doing the slim series workout?