metabolism type

2»

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Can you tell us how to know the different types?

the video is posted above.

:flowerforyou: Yep, saw that the video is posted. But, I am at work and cannot view it here.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Dr. Oz is one of those spineless snake oil peddlers. Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If he said water is wet, I would question it.

I think you just insulted spineless snake oil peddlers.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Eat Right
    Train hard
    Repeat.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Dr. Oz is one of those spineless snake oil peddlers. Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If he said water is wet, I would question it.

Not to get off the subject (or maybe to get off it), but your pic is sick.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    I would go that far. He plays to the misnformed and millions believe him. I mean he is a doctor....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Can you tell us how to know the different types?

Just looking over the "A" and "B". One craves sweets while the other craves salt? I do both, depending on how my day is going or what I am simply graving.

That means you are type C-- mixed! You know, in case the two others don't work for you. :laugh:
  • green_nurse
    green_nurse Posts: 25 Member
    Are you making fun of me ? lol... i never watch but did because the topic seemed interesting... he listed four metabolism types and described them. I was A and everything about it was bang on about me....
    [/quote

don't ever feel the need to explain yourself to others--especially here. you watch it, you watch it--it's not our job to question your choice in television. you will just have to try it and see for yourself. it's kind of like the blood type diet--makes sense to some, others it's a load of garbage. good luck!
  • Dr. Oz is one of those spineless snake oil peddlers. Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If he said water is wet, I would question it.

Not to get off the subject (or maybe to get off it), but your pic is sick.

Wow, calm down! It's just humor.