Who Loves Doctor Who?

Replies

• soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    LOVE The Doctor!! Re-watching the Christmas special now. Hate that we have to wait until April for more answers!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    I love him. Id marry him if he were real and I never met my husband. hahahaha

The Christmas episode was awesome and I love the new companion!!!!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Tom Baker with the Rainbow scarf and K9 RULE...but I am loving the fact that the show is on TV and David Tennant and Matt Smith have really pulled in a new group of followers.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Pertwee is my Doctor. <3
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Love, love Doctor Who! Can't pass a statue without thinking "don't blink"!! Quote: dress everyday like it is the day the Doctor takes you away in the TARDIS! Ha! Great motto!!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    IMO, David Tennant is the best Doctor Who EVER...Yes, even more so than Tom Baker....

tumblr_m87c5jalbt1raemcko1_500.jpg

129100130124376672.jpg

This! While I want to do dirty things to Christopher Eccleston, I still think David Tennant did the most with the character out of any of the doctors.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Pertwee is my favorite classic Doctor. Matt Smith is my favorite overall. I feel like people who were super into Tom Baker tend to love Tennant. Baker was great too, of course, and inconic. And I just don't understand how anyone could dislike Matt Smith. He is perfection. His Doctor has the most depth, the most playfulness, the most youth and the most ancient wisdom, and he as actor switches between them with such ease.

And Moffat is by far superior to Davies. Davies was so overly sentimental with everything, and so corny. Moffat actually brings depth.

Also, the special was so very, wonderfully brilliant. Clara is already a favorite.

Also, you all should join this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/631-doctor-who-fans
  • IMO, David Tennant is the best Doctor Who EVER...Yes, even more so than Tom Baker....

tumblr_m87c5jalbt1raemcko1_500.jpg

129100130124376672.jpg
  • David Tennant was the best.
  • Whovian from the Hartnell era. Had a particular fondness for Peter Davidson, but I suspect it was the hormones talking (Doctor #5 coincided on my PBS station with my 15th year). My kid is now hooked on the show.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love David Tennent he is sooooooooooooooooooo sexy!
  • bentwillow
    bentwillow Posts: 12 Member
    Me!! David Tennant is my fave!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart:

David Tennant is my Dr.

I love Matt Smith, but I wouldn't kick David Tennant out of bed either. :wink:
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Grew up all through the Tom Baker era, and am impatiently waiting for the rest of this season so I get the complete box set ... Loved the Xmas eppy!!
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    I stopped watching in 1984 when Davison left the show. I was 12! :)
  • I Love Dr. Who!!! :smooched:
  • huskergirl0731
    huskergirl0731 Posts: 12 Member
    I LOVE Doctor Who!!! David Tennant is my favorite Doctor. Rose is my favorite companion. I will say that Matt Smith has grown on me. At first I wasn't real sure I was going to like him. I'm also a fan of Torchwood. Capt. Jack Harkness! Woohoo!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    OHMYGOD.

It's smaller on the outside.
  • So Who do you think the next Doctor will be and when do you think it will happen?
    Current doctor is signed on through 2014...

Am I the only one who remembers him saying in an episode he's out of regenerations?!?!?!

tennant fav doctor...Rose fav companion.
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    I love it! Well, the new series that is. Haven't really given classic Who much of a shot yet.

Definitely can't wait for the new season.