What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Chocolate cake with two ingredients - chocolate with stevia and eggs

0ors1hv71jtn.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Starter of salad with pear, St Augur, candied nuts. Main of failed linguine cacio e pepe (cheese started to split out of the sauce because I added hot pasta too quickly).
    atswi4dtrrey.jpeg
    v6yyu0l1j1tg.jpeg

• acpgee
    Slap up weeknight meal of beef green curry batch cooked a few weekends ago, that I pulled out of the freezer, warmed through with some frozen peas and garnished with toasted coconut i keep in the pantry for topping beef rendang. Pickled carrots and cauliflower stems languishing in the fridge with some roast peppers that came out of a jar. Basmati rice.
    0wguvkwv1gos.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Chicken curry w/rice. Added tomatoes and onion. Salad of butter lettuce, arugula, pickled green beans, olives, tomato & a spritz of olive oil.

q0g52eoqsmjy.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Tagliata di manzo with smashed new potatoes.
    oz85gbaapcx3.jpeg
  • wi1234567890
    wi1234567890 Posts: 57 Member
    Quinoa chickpea salad with spinach and grape tomatoes and an oat bran muffin with raisins and chocolate chips.
  • marycilec
    marycilec Posts: 31 Member
    I can't upload a picture, but I really enjoyed what my husband made me today. He took a tortilla, added 1 tbs of nacho sauce, fried onions, boiled potato chunks, crumbled bacon, and a slice of tomato. I hope you try it.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Curry w/grass fed beef, snow peas and onion over brown rice/millet ramen.

After making chicken curry a few days ago I came to the conclusion that I don't like curry that much. My partner loves curry so this dish was his attempt to show me that it's not curry I dislike but rather chicken. I think he's right as I liked this version fine.

koxz3q4mdg32.jpeg
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    chicken hamburger and eggs/egg white muffins with veggies
    8uwl3wazglgh.jpg
    u9fowrtl1rrc.jpg

• acpgee
    Basic air fryer dinner of chicken thigh, smashed potato and roast courgette.
    8bwwr5jzyive.jpeg