Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 1,030 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,030 Member
    Grilled rabbit (marinated in sesame oil, soy sauce & hoisin sauce), basmati brown rise w/rice seasoning & ponzu. This is the last time we're doing rabbit. As much as we like the flavor of it, there are too many tiny bones so it's a lot of work for very little meat.

yu46ziyzb4lo.jpeg
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,127 Member Member Posts: 6,127 Member
    Green salad with avocadol followed by porcini risotto and roast courgette.
    a2ly4djuhvhq.jpeg
    wn8yxdy7wfhf.jpg
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 1,388 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,388 Member
    Chinese style Stir-fry with Aduki Beans, topped with Smoked Tofu. Historically, I’ve always disliked Tofu and been a bit scared of cooking it but have recently tried again since it’s such a useful protein source. I think it’s growing on me. 🤔

kbyoa2dkbuov.jpeg

@BarbaraHelen2013 - looks great! I find super firm tofu to be the most versatile. It’s grown on me as well! Have you tried tofu fries? It’s better than it sounds lol 😋
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 1,030 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,030 Member
    Chicken-Bacon Salad: romaine, spring mix, cucumber, carrot, cherry tomatoes, chicken and bacon. Dressed w/olive oil and balsamico. Bacon was cooked first and chicken was cooked in the bacon fat which made it taste good.

orgkqek294rh.jpg
  • AntiopelleAntiopelle Member Posts: 905 Member Member Posts: 905 Member
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    Dinner for two at home 🌹🤗🌹

h6yunne87u0t.jpg

Oooooh, that crab !!! :astonished:
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,676 Member Member Posts: 1,676 Member
    Spaghetti with Olives in a simple Italian Tomato Sauce.

69q7r6hx4f74.jpeg
  • IllustriousBeeIllustriousBee Member Posts: 70 Member Member Posts: 70 Member
    BLT salad with grilled chicken and avocado.
    67v8vpm6gljz.jpeg
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,641 Member Member Posts: 1,641 Member
    @mytyglotz - the recipe I use is the one from here without the filling.

https://www.myrelationshipwithfood.com/spinach-crepe-smoked-salmon-avocado/

It’s very easy and very low calorie. Basically they’re sort of very thin omelettes I guess - you just blend raw eggs with spinach and seasoning, let it sit so the bubbles die down, then cook in a small non stick sauté pan. I managed to get 16 crepes out of 4 eggs this batch. They come in at around 36 cals per ‘crepe’. They freeze well so I’ve popped the rest in the freezer for future meals. They don’t taste ‘eggy’ and despite the fact they’re not a traditional flour, milk and egg crepe they’re pretty damn convincing when rolled round a stuffing and heated through!

@BarbaraHelen2013 Thank you SO, so very much!!!!
    I am sorry I did not see your prompt reply sooner than now.
    Thank you for your kindness in sharing.
    May I ask how you freeze the "crepes"? I am sorry to pester you more.
    I genuinely appreciate you!!
    edited August 5
  • EyeOTSEyeOTS Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
    sxdmbp0a5dcm.jpg
    Thai peanut sauce, ground turkey, lemon juice, crushed peanuts
    edited August 5
  • Swiftlet66Swiftlet66 Member Posts: 729 Member Member Posts: 729 Member
    Wow... Lots of nice looking meals on here.