Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,273 Member
    We had to eat some albacore tuna at it's sell by date so had salade Nicoise again. We still have a lot of leftovr caesar style dressing, made from the Alistair Little recipe for Nicoise. We'll need to do chicken caesar one night this week to use up the dressing.
    ym7pfuy8bfkh.jpeg

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,273 Member
    Tostadas made in the microwave topped with leftover salade Nicoise.
    74abc04gdl37.jpeg
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    We got takeaway from the local Caribbean joint. My order was the seafood boil.
    tuh03c07oo71.jpeg

Yum 🤤
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 6,017 Member
    edited October 22
    Homemade chicken vegetable soup (chicken, carrots, celery, leeks, riced cauliflower, blended fire roasted tomatoes and thyme in bone broth stock) with a multigrain ciabatta roll

6lz4xq6g2w1q.jpg

• amioc
    amioc Posts: 126 Member
    Coppa steak and sautéed baby kale. The coppa was slow cooked in the oven with a rub of ancho chili powder, Mexican oregano, allspice and garlic salt. I had the butcher cut two steaks from a coppa roast (it's the best part of a pork shoulder). Well worth buying if you have access to a traditional butcher. It ended up at a higher temperature than I wanted but it was still tender and juicy.

a0f0ps1exsoi.jpeg

That looks delicious 😋
  • cmsienk
    Two medium boiled eggs, a slice of avocado toast and coffee

odskcom5koff.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 125 Member
    v8x0hb99dttl.jpeg
    Lunch at work again. Pasta w ham and peas. Salad bar.
  • cmsienk
    edited October 23
    Chaffles and bacon for late breakfast (brunch):

en12lt6ikqup.jpg