What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,650 Member
    A friend came round for dinner. Pulled out a portion of the salt beef I made with the sous vide last week from the freezer to make St Patrick's day dinner. Horseradish mash, boiled cabbage and store bought sauerkraut, glazed carrots. I made the huge pavlova when I thought there would be 6 at dinner before a couple pulled out because of covid fears.
    d55e4afas72f.jpeg
    2ro3zsty6yns.jpeg

• gutzbgon
    gutzbgon Posts: 54 Member
    @acpgee Uh oh - is that a hair in the beef? Hope you charged them extra! Your pavlova looks fantastic too
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 226 Member
    73b399x4zc6q.jpeg
    Roasted garlic stir fry of tofu w bell peppers and candied carrots on the side.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 226 Member
    tqnnnxwjrikj.jpeg
    Protein cinnamon crunch cereal and a bunch of ripe fruit.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,650 Member
    I didn't eat much of dinner I cooked for the hubby because I was still full from lunch out with the girls. Browned some sous vide char siu pork tenderloin from the freezer in the air fryer, made some gravy from the liquid in the sous vide bag, sauteed white cabbage with Chinese sausage and made Sichuan smashed cucumber.
    9iuhopsoh2k0.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 1,971 Member
    Did a Costco run tonight so picked up a pack of their St Louis ribs. They were good tonight. Added some leftover (fried) mashed potatoes from the freezer, corn and cherry tomatoes.

3dmm0202qo6c.jpeg