What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Cambodian beef lok lak works well with chicken too. A really quick and easy dinner if you make up a big batch of the stir fry sauce in advance and keep it in a squeeze bottle in the fridge. I normally don't marinade but dredge the meat in cornstarch by shaking it in a food container and stir fry with garlic until it loses it's raw colour and then squirt in the stir fry sauce.
    https://www.food.com/recipe/beef-lok-lak-cambodian-recipe-496461
    As a side we had Cambodian street corn, cooked in the air fryer instead of on the BBQ and using baby corn instead of full size cobs. I will make it again this week as I still have leftover marinade in the fridge.
    https://tarasmulticulturaltable.com/pot-ang-cambodian-grilled-corn/
    je1oytwdn2bu.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Starter of salad with vinaigrette and an anaemic looking main of chicken sausage with roast potato. I minimized use of vegetable oil so potatoes did not brown in the air fryer. Warmed up leftover Portuguese marinated carrots from last night as a side.
    wmkdcojac96r.jpeg
    vjiirr5o3chl.jpeg

• acpgee
    The new Vietnamese cafe that opened half a block away.
    q09wtb7viu6a.jpeg
    dxphg2yv7asy.jpeg
    3lc37z18nwm2.jpeg

• acpgee
    Salad with croutons made with stilton butter taking up space in the freezer to start, followed by sea bass with lentils, leftover turkish pepper and cambodian baby corn and remoulade where I forgot to put in the capers.
    i5r4ipax7s50.jpeg
    q23pqnmu1jel.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Salade Nicoise.
    i1xydfoihnz2.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    edited April 2022
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Calorie heavy meals ahead, I think, so a light breakfast to start the day.

1d8lh0cpjbzd.jpeg

I like your new profile pic!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    @cmsienk, thank you! 😊
  • acpgee
    Minced beef bulgogi rice bowl and some veg sides.
    ly8zp5c1gpzb.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    edited April 2022
    Made a quick soup for dinner. (And to take for lunch tomorrow because the client-provided lunches so far this week have been less than wonderful. Not ungrateful - just bringing my own tomorrow.) "Mexican Chicken Soup":
    celery, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, bone broth, peas, fire-roasted corn, leftover garlic chicken, pepper, black garlic and Spanish rice.
    uqcdfmrh2p5t.jpg
  • sabrinejohnston
    sabrinejohnston Posts: 2 Member
    tfu79dew9i39.jpeg