What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    This is lunch today
    Carrots
    Cucumber
    Celery
    Cherry tomatoes
    Mini sweet peppers
    28g hot n’ spicy Whisps
    170g fat free plain Greek yogurt mixed with restaurant style ranch seasoning (I buy the 32oz tub then mix two ranch seasoning packs for dipping you get so much at only 100cal per serving)

360 calories 28g protein (I don’t count my carbs or fat because I don’t give a dookie)

67n79okudynz.jpeg

• mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 349 Member
    9u3dmo8rskke.jpg
    Red cabbage slaw with a vinegar/turmeric dressing. I served it with grilled kielbasa and mustard (and made some roasted red potatoes for the other members of my family).
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Forgot to post here from Friday night, made a giant "use up all the old vegetables in the fridge" curry. It had cauliflower, grape tomatoes, spring mix, onion, tofu, cashews, pistachios, and of course curry powder and garam masala. And it's over brown rice, which you can't see in the picture. I usually put some plain yogurt in my curry at the end but I didn't have any.

pvegrt8nzfds.jpg

Tonight's dinner was one of those piecemeal "I accidentally forgot to eat and have to eat a bunch of calories fast" dinners, and also the picture came out pretty blurry, oops. Anyway I had:
    *shiitake mushroom ramen which I added extra mushrooms and dried seaweed to
    *salad with spring mix, grape tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, onion flakes, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and smoky tempeh "bacon."
    *two soft-boiled eggs
    *toasted (well really burned because I got distracted LOL) everything bagel with butter
    *decaf English Breakfast tea

Going to have an Enlightened brownies and cookie dough keto ice cream bar for dessert.

q58cf0tcubc4.jpg

• RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    One of my favorite meal preps...my take on a healthy burrito bowl. Substituting rice for cauliflower is a game changer!
  • siberiantarragon
    edited February 2023
    Got a smoothie bowl from Playa Bowls today which I do every few months or so. This one has a pitaya base (pitaya, banana, pineapple, coconut milk, and I also got vanilla protein powder added in) with strawberries, blueberries, granola, and honey. Although it's expensive which is why I don't get it too often, I think it's a good value for the money especially with the amount of fruit they put on it and how fresh the ingredients are. It's also really really good, and in particular whatever honey they use tastes especially good.

l1uumjyh1ud2.jpg

We were out late doing errands so had a quick 5-minute dinner late at night. I got Amy's Broccoli Cheddar Bake at the store and also the Teas' Tea Cold Brew Iced Tea, which I often do when I go grocery shopping to eat after getting home. Then I made kind of a salad out of canned salmon, coleslaw blend (green and red cabbage and carrots), tomato, raw apple cider vinegar, and various seasonings. That turned out really good. Going to have cinnamon Catalina Crunch keto cereal for dessert.

ajf2cb6x0fi8.jpg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Spaghetti with marinara, shrimp & mussels. Salad of spring mix, olives & cherry tomatoes spritzed with olive oil.

e22rz97u3t9g.jpeg

yddfdfxtpy5c.jpeg
  • mpat81
    edited February 2023
    omvvpca6ezam.jpg
    Lunch = flat-out spinach wrap with cold sliced rotisserie chicken breast, LTO, pickles and smoked maple habanero mustard, (which is my new favorite condiment), a side of salted radishes and a peach honey flavored seltzer. Very satisfying for 200+/- calories. I'm a guesstimate calorie person, so not exact.
  • siberiantarragon
    Today's breakfast: two sunny side up eggs, smoky bacon flavored tempeh, everything bagel with butter, blueberries, Chobani coconut-flavored yogurt, iced tea.

mhzsj023k3sl.jpg

Today's dinner: pasta salad with tri-color rotini, chickpeas, tomato, red bell pepper, cucumber, coleslaw blend greens, red onion, grated Parmesan, apple cider vinegar, and various seasonings (plus Endangered Species forest mint and almond sea salt dark chocolate for dessert, not pictured).

sl1jq091o5pb.jpg

• mpat81
    edited February 2023
    7vza0vl0e5vo.jpg

Breakfast - Vanilla Greek yogurt with pecans and dried plum pieces.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Quick weeknight meal. Beef brisket cooked sous vide in a batch on the weekend, given a dry rub, tossed in the freezer and browned tonight in the air fryer. Roast potatoes cooked with the brisket. Salad.
    9xavcrbvt74x.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Air fried Panko crusted chicken tenders, potato puffs (the healthier Alexia brand of "tater tots") and slaw.

kbtshbyg2u10.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    Leftover panko crusted chicken tenders from yesterday, Brussels sprouts w/pork belly, salad of spring mix, leftover slaw mix, cherry tomatoes and two types of olives spritzed w/olive oil. Primal Kitchen chili lime mayo for dipping the tenders in. They were a little dry after being reheated so needed it.

6tatg24p1dud.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    Today's breakfast: avocado toast on everything bagel with black pepper, paprika, nutritional yeast, and red onion (the red onion is a great addition BTW, totally recommend). Two sunny side up eggs, smoky bacon flavored tempeh, blueberries, and Dunkin Donuts unsweetened iced tea.

zb9lxpblv9r9.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited February 2023
    Friday brunch:
    Chaffles (Happy early Valentine's Day)
    pkv970c71npj.jpgDinner:
    Peanut butter chicken tenders over Jasmine rice with broccoli
    8olkzi271klz.jpg

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited February 2023
    Well that was annoying x 5 😑
  • LazyBlondeChef
    It sure was.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited February 2023
    Ramen w/beef short ribs and mushrooms. Usually we go with pork for ramen but Costco had prime short ribs (and no steak which is what we wanted to get) so we decided to try it with ramen. It was pretty good.

s8he9s5yj69s.jpeg