What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Acpgee! :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @acpgee! Hope you had a great day! 🧁
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    @1948CWB and @cmsienk
    My real birthday is on February 14, when it will be impossible to get a restaurant reservation so we go out for my birthday the weekend before. i will be throwing a birthday party next weekend and am a little nervous about the cooking for that.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Dinner at a girlfriends. i brought a low fat cheesecake not pictured.
    9rr6rndnlf3l.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Trying to eat clean(er) this week after a very unhealthy weekend. This is what I ate today, not perfect but definitely on the right track, especially because I wasn't home for most of the day.

2os2ek4qibi1.jpg

Breakfast: Bob's Red Mill buckwheat hot cereal with black pepper, paprika, everything bagel seasoning, and nutritional yeast, topped with two sunny side up eggs. Chobani coconut Greek yogurt. Dragonfruit and strawberries. Half of unsweetened iced tea from Dunkin Donuts.

Lunch: Cranberry walnut salad bowl from the supermarket and Steaz unsweetened lemon iced tea. The salad turned out to have a lot of added sugar so I only put in some of the dressing it came with.

Dinner: Chipotle burrito bowl -- brown rice, pinto beans, chicken, mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, usually I get peppers/onions but the lady was rushing me and I forgot to ask for it -- and other half of the Dunkin Donuts iced tea (I put in the refrigerator in between obviously).

Evening Snack: Smoothie -- unsweetened almond milk, plain Greek yogurt, Garden of Life vanilla protein powder, 1/2 frozen banana, frozen mixed berries, spinach, ground flaxseeds, cocoa powder, greens powder.

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Pasta with a Cajun spiced Butternut Squash sauce with Spinach. I’ve had portions of the sauce in the freezer for a while and kept passing on them because I thought I remembered it as not being very tasty. Must have been a previous batch I had in mind because this turned out to be delicious! 😂 Wish I had more than one left in the freezer!

1novmcc33nt9.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    1ur3nsjyqpdx.jpeg
    Lunch at work: potato dill soup w arugula salad + lemon vinaigrette
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti w/seafood mix (shrimp, calamari, bay scallops & mussels) with tomatoes and olive oil. Caesar salad.

fxa1qhey28ap.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Sunday roast. A girlfriend came over.
    irxq3g7k7ek9.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    Options
    xfbvbyltavgl.jpg

What I ate on Valentine's Day:
    Breakfast: Sprouted grain toast with butter. Scrambled eggs with tomato, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Strawberries. Two Good mixed berry flavor yogurt. Decaf coffee with almond milk and vanilla collagen.
    Lunch: Asian-inspired salad -- mixed greens, edamame, orange slices, chopped almonds, dressing made from coconut aminos, maple syrup, and ginger. Some garden vegetable and honey mustard and onion Pretzel Crisps and Teas' Tea.
    Dinner: Thai food for Valentine's Day -- scallion pancake (shared with my partner), tamarind chicken with white rice (which was really good), coconut rice pudding, and a pot of oolong tea.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    33 calorie Tortillas (made with soaked Quinoa) topped with super low calorie homemade coleslaw. Taco spiced onions, peppers & borlotti beans, Mexican chilli cheddar, skyr and Avocado Hot Sauce. 😋

qam19sss1pde.jpeg
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ljbx8rayzy2b.jpg
    Seasoned roast chicken thigh with crispy red potatoes, salad and dijon vinagrette.
  • siberiantarragon
    Options
    Trying to eat healthier day 3:

0uy9o3armcbb.jpg

Breakfast: Plain Greek yogurt with banana nut granola and strawberries, decaf coffee with almond milk and vanilla collagen, Soozy's paleo chocolate muffin
    Lunch (in two parts because I was out and got hungry, then was still hungry after I got home): Chicken BLT salad bowl from the supermarket, Steaz unsweetened lemon iced tea, two tomato basil Carb Balance wraps with bean salad (white beans, light mayo, spring mix, tomatoes, seasonings including dill and tarragon).
    Dinner: Sauteed tofu and broccoli rabe with roasted garlic and lemon juice, baked sweet potato with butter. I've been craving sweet potatoes for a while so I'm glad I finally made them.
    Evening Snack: Vegan Rob's cauliflower and brussels sprout puffs, mini baklava and fig cookie from a Turkish bakery we went to this weekend (if you ever find a Turkish bakery go to it, BTW, they have so much delicious stuff there), Raffaello from Valentine's candy, decaf tea with almond milk.