What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Beetroot Dhal, Cauliflower, Broccoli & Runner Beans - was too impatient to cook a little rice so put together some leftover Cannellini Beans and a little leftover Katsu Sauce to top up to the calories I needed for dinner. Surprisingly good combination!

en4kgcfjcgqy.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    Duck confit, roast squash and root veg, roast cherry tomato. Aside from the tomatoes, which can be done advanced and warmed up in the microwave everything came from the freezer. Duck was cooked sous vide in a big batch several weeks ago and tossed in the freezer and crisped up in the air fryer. Roast squash and root veg was made in a big batch last month, frozen, and warmed up in the microwave.
    bwtp8xw8u8wi.jpeg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 872 Member
    edited March 2023
    Tried something different today …. Made purple sweet potato gnocchi. Was pretty good.

My mother in law brought over fresh picked herbs from her greenhouse.. which made the sauce really tasty.

Sauce: olive oil, a heap of fresh oregano & thyme, sea salt and a sprinkle of Egyptian nutritional yeast

61ulhfripycu.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    Dutch herring salad with some air fryer cheese souffles.
    1yxfv38qgfsy.jpeg
    zb83qfgt583c.jpeg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    nhc3oer85iq6.jpeg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    @cmsienk it was pretty tasty! Welcome home!
  • sunshineekg
    sunshineekg Posts: 24 Member
    I guess I'll share my meal prep. 13 jars of morrocan lentil stew. I'll be eating it for lunches for about a month :)0z704ylwdrws.jpg