What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    "Hubby cooked. Dutch macaroni ham and cheese and a salad with ranch."

Looks like a great meal.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    Chocolate pop tarts:
    OK Miss PP......need some derails on this please. ???

This is the recipe that I used: https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/homemade-chocolate-fudge-poptarts/#bo-recipe. It is a bit time consuming to make but it's worth it and it turns out really chocolaty!
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    05a7m9zt59mr.jpeg
    Cabbage & Shirataki noodle “Ramen” with mushrooms, carrots, onion, egg whites, beef bouillon. 170 calories for a giant pot, can’t finish the whole thing in one sitting.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Dinner out at St John's Bread and Wine. My starter of langoustines was glorious. Out of focus mains.
    https://stjohnrestaurant.com/a/menus/7
    w26rw676s383.jpg
    gawa1y22w7gw.jpg

• mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    05a7m9zt59mr.jpeg
    Cabbage & Shirataki noodle “Ramen” with mushrooms, carrots, onion, egg whites, beef bouillon. 170 calories for a giant pot, can’t finish the whole thing in one sitting.

This looks like something I would (try to) make and genuinely enjoy!!
    (Shirataki/konjac noodles are a staple in my diet -- the same remains for egg whites.)
    Please forgive me for prying (and please know that I don't expect you to respond!!), but I feel it's well worth asking:
    Do you have a recipe for this which you are willing to share?

Happy Wednesday, by the way :)
  • acpgee
    The local Vietnamese cafe.
    glaxa0qy21hn.jpg
    srky4rzvmbjx.jpg
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    05a7m9zt59mr.jpeg

This looks like something I would (try to) make and genuinely enjoy!!
    (Shirataki/konjac noodles are a staple in my diet -- the same remains for egg whites.)
    Please forgive me for prying (and please know that I don't expect you to respond!!), but I feel it's well worth asking:
    Do you have a recipe for this which you are willing to share?

Happy Wednesday, by the way :)

Happy Friday now! It looks like you found my thread, THE Low Calorie Thread of Awesomeness. I shared a basic recipe for my Cabbage & Shirataki Ramen there. In this version, I used just 1.5 tsp of the beef Better Than Bouillon, 1.75 cups water, extra cabbage, a cup of frozen carrots, 51 g white mushrooms (5 small), 1 small green onion, some red onion, and a smaller package of Miracle Noodle angel hair Shirataki that my parents gave me since they didn’t want it. 2 tbsp liquid egg whites, I think.

• MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Breakfast/Lunch combo:
    👩🏼‍🍳- hard boiled eggs, grape tomatoes, and citrus cured salmon.

zys4dwmtai0f.jpeg

oh yeah! My kind of meal. :)
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Retired dairy cow sirloin cooked sous vide. Chickpea flour batons baked in the air fryer. Sauteed spinach. A kind of homemade ketchup made by mixing roast tomato sauce with carmelized onionsm for the chickpea chips. Last weekend's leftover hollandaise for the steak. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't reheat leftover hollandaise.
    slgkd8ucvjn8.jpeg

I would eat ALL of that!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Smoked meatloaf... it’s what’s for dinner!

09szl6xe7yo0.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Dinner out at Hawksmoor steakhouse.
    vqdjrjrh3d7y.jpeg
    ok6oy3dc4ujs.jpeg

• acpgee
    Starter of baby gem salad with green onion, halved grapes, St Agur, canded pecans. Main of Basque hake with green sauce and mussels, roast jarred artichokes, boiled new potatoes.
    jo2g6bbzf0kp.jpeg
    x58fljabo9cq.jpeg