What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Happy Monday morning!

I was able to sneak the last scrap of quiche. 🤫

(Made crusty crustless quiche.)

uv2hvh65hyxd.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    e3n4wg2j9uuu.jpeg

y8qa6gapeht5.jpeg

My husband hunted his first deer last week, and we celebrated by grilling a backstrap. I’ve never had venison, and he hasn’t had it since he was a very small child.

The ugliness of the pictures should convey how delicious it was and how excited we were to eat it lmao

🤤 I'd kill for some venison right now. Well, deer. Do you know what kind of deer it was?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,601 Member
    Sous vide lamb shank reverse seared in the air fryer with port reduction onion gravy. Roast carrots with harissa and date molasses. Roast courgette dusted with ready made chicken fry mix.. The hubby made mash.
    ybudfdo3ij3b.jpeg
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Let there be lite.... Cheesecake.

Protein cheesecake by Tomek?

I dont think that guy is coming back anytime soon.

What ever happened to him :(. I loved all his recipes and awesome food photos.

This!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Let there be lite.... Cheesecake.

Protein cheesecake by Tomek?

I dont think that guy is coming back anytime soon.

What ever happened to him :(. I loved all his recipes and awesome food photos.

This!

Seems like no one knows :(
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    edited November 2020
    Flour less ✔️
    Low calorie ✔️
    No weird protein powders ✔️ 😁
    Quick and simple. ✔️

7y0nkamx2a6r.jpg

You are killing us!!!

OK--give a hint, at least.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    🤤 I'd kill for some venison right now. Well, deer. Do you know what kind of deer it was?

Just a Whitetail, but he was pretty small/fairly young, so nice and tender still!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    z62zec9cazfz.jpeg

Second time making shakshuka last night. Got the spices better, but the eggs were pretty much hardboiled, though still tasty. I think I just need to keep a constant eye on them; they went from basically raw to hard cooked faster than I expected. If anyone has any shakshuka tips I’ll take em!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Tonights dinner. A gosh burger and salad 🥗
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    xtineart wrote: »
    Tonights dinner. A gosh burger and salad 🥗

My pictures wouldn't post sorry but no need it wasn't actually very nice so most of it went in the bin and I had a bar of chocolate instead :D

Gosh! Are usually nice but their burger was hella tasteless and sawdusty
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    @senalay788 Thank you! I love a runny yolk but runny whites make me gag, they need to be solid... Good to hear this method is worth a try!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,601 Member
    Second attempt at replicating a restaurant dish from a few Saturdays ago. Gently pan fried hake on a bed of tinned chick peas, carrot mirepoix and a sauce of white wine, commercial asian seafood sauce, ketchup and oyster sauce. Garnished with gremolata and parsley oil. Side of roast courgette dusted with commercial chicken fry mix. If you make the parsley oil and gremolata on the weekend very quick to put together on a week night.
    zazvk09rjw19.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @snowflake954 - could you mail me his recipe for the muffins? 😘 He tried to send to me but it didn't work?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @snowflake954 - could you mail me his recipe for the muffins? 😘 He tried to send to me but it didn't work?

Discovered that you have to be on a FL to do a PM. Friend me.