What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Hey All!

🍴 Baked eggplant with saffron aioli & some crispy pork Milanese with shredded manchego. Arugula on the side.

(Someone ate the other piece before I could take a photo. Lol)

gdlcf703teea.jpeg

Lookin' good as usual. Love the colors!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    4x4ezwdp21jf.jpeg

Sweet Pointed Pepper stuffed with Taco Spiced Lentils, Orzo, and veg. Also Pineapple Coleslaw and a Herb Salad.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Salad with blue cheese and candied nuts followed by half a sous vide lamb shank on canneli beans and mirepoix carrots garnished with gremolata and parsley oil. Finding that warming up a tin of beans in some leftover gravy or other sauce is a great way to add a starch to a weeknight meal. I sous vide several lamb shanks last week and popped the ones we didn't eat straightaway in the freezer to defrost and reverse sear 20 minutes in a hot air fyer.
    d686alxh5rip.jpeg
    kpk80mtnk18x.jpeg

• Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    Lentil Sloppy Joes with chips and a dill pickle
    h5uhasacj7ik.jpg
  • acpgee
    Our first takeaway since lockdown. I had a GP appointment straight after work so didnt have time to make dinner.
    We put on the rice cooker while the hubby picked up takeaway from the local Szechuan. Green beans with minced pork, fish fagrant aubergine, chicken with black bean, a few skewers of lamb and cumin in the bag, a freebie of string beans in chilli sauce.
    r9hwt7rp049c.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    dh04svf75y7q.jpeg

Pasta bake with mushrooms, chicken and peas; chickpea pasta and cashew cream.

First time using cashew cream. It’s absolutely awesome! I want to make an alfredo with it next
  • Madison9776
    Orzo with leftover roasted veggies and steamed shrimp, simmered in a homemade tomato sauce, finished with some crumbled feta.
    6p2zjzwac8p5.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Antipasto of roast baby artichokes with a sauce of leftover hollandaise and gremolata warmed up on the lowest setting of the microwave. Primo of linguine cacio e pepe with a contorno of tomato salad.
    8ujy1lqdn29y.jpeg
    y7o21itbqp4c.jpeg
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    acpgee wrote: Β»
    Antipasto of roast baby artichokes with a sauce of leftover hollandaise and gremolata warmed up on the lowest setting of the microwave. Primo of linguine cacio e pepe with a contorno of tomato salad.
    8ujy1lqdn29y.jpeg
    y7o21itbqp4c.jpeg

This whole meal looks delicious, but those artichokes! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Madison9776
    Salmon with veggies and feta
    za9o78ih9c4q.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    I found a traditional recipe for stuffed endive--black olives, minced garlic, chopped tomatoes, grated pecorino cheese, salt and pepper. In the pan--EVOO, a piece of red pepper, and a garlic clove.755l4jk1jms0.jpg
    oiglcvi7z7bb.jpg
  • acpgee
    Lamb cutlets, gratin dauphinoise, grilled courgette, roasted carrots.
    fpqfdmlqp9e4.jpeg
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    I found a traditional recipe for stuffed endive--black olives, minced garlic, chopped tomatoes, grated pecorino cheese, salt and pepper. In the pan--EVOO, a piece of red pepper, and a garlic clove.755l4jk1jms0.jpg
    oiglcvi7z7bb.jpg

I need to try this; it looks delish! πŸ˜‹
  • snowflake954
    PKM0515 wrote: Β»
    oiglcvi7z7bb.jpg

I need to try this; it looks delish! πŸ˜‹

Thanks! And it was. I just posted the recipe on the "For the love of produce" thread.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    ru97z01vwznu.jpeg

Roasted Winter Vegetables with Harissa Dip.
  • acpgee
    Har gau for lunch courtesy of the deep freeze section of the Asian supermarket.
    szcus5ahkssw.jpeg