Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,495 Member Member Posts: 1,495 Member
    82hbl706t2jg.jpeg

Soya Bean & Black Bean Chilli on Buckwheat.
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,845 Member Member Posts: 5,845 Member
    Lunch of vegetable gyoza courtesy of the deep freeze section of the asian supermarket.
    agh2s6rmwkg2.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,524 Member Member Posts: 6,524 Member
    Vegetable pie without a crust. I had a little basmati rice left over and mixed it with some Parmigiano. I let it get crispy in the oven and then put on the batter--chopped cooked spinach, grated zucchini, a little leftover potato, low fat cream, egg, salt, pepper, and Parmigiano. bf0zdofzuib8.jpg

OMG this looks incredible!!
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,454 Member Member Posts: 6,454 Member
    Vegetable pie without a crust. I had a little basmati rice left over and mixed it with some Parmigiano. I let it get crispy in the oven and then put on the batter--chopped cooked spinach, grated zucchini, a little leftover potato, low fat cream, egg, salt, pepper, and Parmigiano. bf0zdofzuib8.jpg

OMG this looks incredible!!

And it's so easy. I just mixed the leftover rice with Parmigiano--pressed it down on top of parchment paper in the pan to make a disc (I didn't have much, and it was thin), and put it in the oven for 15 min until crispy.
    Mix the other ingredients together--half a cup of cream, 2 tbsp Parmigiano, 2 eggs, salt, pepper, and the chopped vegetables. Pour on top of the disc and bake around half an hour at 350° until the top browns a little.

I've made this before with a crust, but this was better.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,454 Member Member Posts: 6,454 Member
    Naples specialty. Pasta Scarpariello.w9vt94wdvsgx.jpg
    There was quite a lot of leftover Caribbean seafood boil for lunch. Messy but yum.
    ou7dcjy1n4wo.jpeg

Antipasto of green salad with the last of the St Agur that needed using up, candied nuts and a couple of strawberries languishing at the bottom of the produce drawer. Primo of linguine alla vodka with some pecorino.
    2xlw5ykas0lk.jpeg
    ympvi639m6ew.jpeg

• LeanMe_28LeanMe_28 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Homemade Vegan Jambalaya served with half avocado

cugo7457kobj.jpeg
  • Peach1948Peach1948 Member Posts: 2,145 Member Member Posts: 2,145 Member
    senalay788

I personally admire your food choices and would never give you a disagree.

I can tell what your Swedish meatballs are in the photo, but, what is the long loaf looking thing that seems to be sliced. Telling us exactly what is on the plate would help a lot. Please don't be offended.

Carol in GA
    The first time I tried making my own char sui pork. I used pork loin where the butcher removed the fat cap in conjunction with the sous vide machine because I am nervous about drying out a lean cut of pork. Boiled down the liquid from the sous vide bag for a sauce. Served on a bed of sauteed spinach with grilled pineapple and grilled onion salad with mint on the side. Rice.
    dart5ij8wqnf.jpeg

Peach1948 wrote: »
    senalay788

I personally admire your food choices and would never give you a disagree.

I can tell what your Swedish meatballs are in the photo, but, what is the long loaf looking thing that seems to be sliced. Telling us exactly what is on the plate would help a lot. Please don't be offended.

Carol in GA

My guess is a hasselback sweet potato or yam.
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Kale salad.

But it's the seared tuna that looks amazing
    Starter of steamed artichokes with hollandaise. Main of pan seared cod on white beans in shellfish bisque garnished with parsley oil and gremolata. This was the first time I made shellfish stock and good to get rid of that big bag of prawn and lobster shells lurking in the freezer.
    abhgbjzau06l.jpeg
    6vk01ablca16.jpeg
    Copycat KFC using the Chicago Tribune recipe for the 11 herbs and spices and the air fryer. Copycat slaw but with celery instead of carrot. Mash and gravy. Non KFC items were air fried cornmeal coated okra, roast cherry tomatoes.
    6ho0roeb3khe.jpeg
  • Peach1948Peach1948 Member Posts: 2,145 Member Member Posts: 2,145 Member
    acpgee
    Are you sure you are not from the South? LOL

Carol in GA