What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited March 2021
    Ahi tuna seared in coconut oil, great northern beans (from a can) and lemon parm chopped kit salad. Thanks to Kroger's Simple Truth Organic line for the latter two. :D

I would have never thought to pair beans with fish but I have seen @acpgee do it a couple of times and since I didn't want rice for the third time in less than a week I went with it.

muwzp03xglfo.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 413 Member
    mkp69mf3m2n6.jpeg

Chicken teriyaki, roasted sheet pan veggies (mushrooms, onion, baby carrots, cabbage and pineapple), and sticky white rice. Husband had seconds which is always a good sign!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    If hosomaki and soft-boiled eggs for breakfast is wrong, then I don't wanna be right

56x5oas15cgl.jpg

😍 yum!!!!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    If hosomaki and soft-boiled eggs for breakfast is wrong, then I don't wanna be right

56x5oas15cgl.jpg

We really miss sushi. Looks great.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,613 Member
    Mac and cheese made from dehydrated cheese powder, coleslaw, air fried wings with Korean BBQ sauce, sauted sugar snaps.
    d4xkw5oyujcl.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited March 2021
    @snowflake954 I love spaghetti alle vongole. Such a simple dish but so delicious. Best I ever had was in Civitanova Marche (south of Ancona). I don't know what kind of olive oil they used but it was buttery in flavor. I kept having the dish elsewhere and it was never as good though still tasty. I have made it at home but I can't get those smaller clams here so mine always looks oversized.

@acpgee do you make your own xiao long bao? Do you have a recipe you can recommend?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,613 Member
    @snowflake954 I love spaghetti alle vongole. Such a simple dish but so delicious. Best I ever had was in Civitanova Marche (south of Ancona). I don't know what kind of olive oil they used but it was buttery in flavor. I kept having the dish elsewhere and it was never as good though still tasty. I have made it at home but I can't get those smaller clams here so mine always looks oversized.

@acpgee do you make your own xiao long bao? Do you have a recipe you can recommend?

I bought ready made xiao long bao in the deep freeze section of the asian supermarket. I prefer a packet where all the dumplings are separated. If you can only get a brand where all the dumplings are on a single tray so stuck together, separate them while frozen before steaming.

Xiao long bao emit a squirt of hot broth when you bite into them so you want to avoid serving in a way you are likely to break the dumpling pasta while picking them up from the serving vessel.

• Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    dpfqzkmshkg3.jpeg