Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 295 Member Member Posts: 295 Member
    gnwe372rzvdq.jpeg

First grill of the season: hotdogs and buns and macaroni salad. I straight up forgot the eggs in the salad so I hardboiled some today to add to the leftovers lol
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,926 Member Member Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hubby cooked. Made rice in the rice cooker, warmed up some beef rendang we had in the freezer and made some salads using dressings we keep in squeeze bottles in the fridge. Goma (=black sesame) on the cucumber and lalab (=ketjap manis, prawn sambal, garlic and lemon) on the tomato.
    2n0clfjqv93e.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 732 Member Member, Premium Posts: 732 Member
    Ahi tuna seared in coconut oil, great northern beans (from a can) and lemon parm chopped kit salad. Thanks to Kroger's Simple Truth Organic line for the latter two. :D

I would have never thought to pair beans with fish but I have seen @acpgee do it a couple of times and since I didn't want rice for the third time in less than a week I went with it.

muwzp03xglfo.jpg
    edited March 19
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 295 Member Member Posts: 295 Member
    mkp69mf3m2n6.jpeg

Chicken teriyaki, roasted sheet pan veggies (mushrooms, onion, baby carrots, cabbage and pineapple), and sticky white rice. Husband had seconds which is always a good sign!
  • jennacole12jennacole12 Member Posts: 1,164 Member Member Posts: 1,164 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    If hosomaki and soft-boiled eggs for breakfast is wrong, then I don't wanna be right

56x5oas15cgl.jpg

😍 yum!!!!