Anyone else fall off the wagon in December?

15678911»

Replies

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    I fell of AND got ran over.
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    I jumped back ON the wagon.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I ate tons of junk constantly for a week all day long and only put on 1 kilo. Thought it'd be around 5!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I didn't quite fall OFF the wagon, but I did kind of slip over the edge and hang on while being dragged for a few miles before I was able to have my MFP friends pull me back on.

Damn I love them people!
  • lilnach
    lilnach Posts: 42
    I would not call it a "fall" as I always choose to indulge.
    It's part of the plan.
    From Thanksgiving to Christmas I lay off diet and exercise a bit - not totally.
    Usually, I gain 10-15 pounds.
    By the end of January I'll be back at my goal weight, and I want to kick things up a notch and lose additional weight.
    I envy those of you who just stay the course all the way.
    Not me...I need to drop back at times, gather my energies, then push ahead.

thanksgiving - christmas i got pretty lazy with the gym
    time to turn it back around !! :)
  • johnfnord
    johnfnord Posts: 22 Member
    I fell off last night - I pizza and 3 piece combo at churches - didnt drink but did wake up with a hang over. I'm back on now!
  • yes me too. what did it for me was those darn starbucks holiday coffee drinks, among other things. :)
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Yes. I ate quite a lot on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I have just finished working it off after six days. Do I regret overeating on those days? A little bit, but not much. What kind of life if you can't eat what you want on the holidays? This weight loss plan is a lifestyle change and I there's no fun in a healthy eating plan that's drastic or extreme. I give myself enough treats to enjoy life, and I get right back to exercise and eating less the same or next day. I had some red velvet cake earlier but I made sure that I hit maintenance calories, so I won't gain an ounce. Tomorrow is a new day for a big deficit!
  • Heck yes! My boyfriends mum was here for two weeks. We went out nearly everyday and were drinking a lot too. I was definitely eating/drinking less than them but it's hard to keep up the routine when my work schedules messed up and I'm being boring *sigh*
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Sorry can't relate, still on that wagon!

4qjlG.gif