Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

NSV I Wasn't Expecting

Options
2»

Replies

• minders11
    Options
    Congrats! It brought tears to my eyes reading this. I can't wait until I can get to that stage too. Well done you! :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Happy tears! Awesome job lady..
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your accomplishment! The little things seem to make all the changes worth it daily!

:bigsmile:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    That's the most unusual NSV I have heard. I can quite understand you getting emotional.
    Well done you, great job!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here at work talking to one of my coworkers...it's slow today because of the holiday. I looked down, and realized that I was sitting with my legs crossed. MY LEGS WERE CROSSED!! I haven't been able to cross my legs for as long as I can remember. I had to excuse myself and go to the restroom because I couldn't stop the tears from spilling over. What an amazing feeling. Now, I'm trying to get a grip so people don't think I'm crazy. Ha!

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have something in common - I too cry when gals cross their legs! LOL

Seriously, your NSV surprised me. I would have never have given something like this a second's thought, and the fact that it made you emotional pushed it right off the scale! I am touched and also proud for you, and I hope you find many more reasons to cry.

Happy New Year
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you! :)
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go girl!!!! Good for you!!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's brilliant. Sometimes it's the little personal things that only you notice that mean the most.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awww.... Bless your heart! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!