Like Minded Lushes--January 2013

1111213141517»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Robin, for reals, I hate your boss!!! Sorry!!!

I was thinking the same thing :ohwell:

I think I am going to start Hooch-Free Februay and give myself 3-4 passes for the month

2/1 - Wine night
    2/3 - Superbowl Sunday - not crazy but just a few apps and drinks at home.
    2/15 - BFFs 25th Wedding Anniversay; plus, my parents are visiting and we are a celebratory bunch
    ??? - I don't know, but it could be interesting....
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    So I went back through the month of January and I drank 12 out of 31 days. Not as good as I hoped, but way better than December!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    WOW 15 for me.....I'm kind of proud of myself :laugh: Tonight might make it 16 but still......I haven't decided if I should drink or not. I really want something to calm me from my crazy work week/crazy morning but I SHOULD behave!! *kitten* I really wanna misbehave and go out for mexican and margaritas.........
    I was supposed to be cooking dinner in the crockpot today BUT.....so I'm pretty sure popcorn will be for dinner :laugh:
  • kblue2007
    Even funnier.....2 sober days in December, HA HA HA :noway:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    don't make me look up mine. :sad:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    12 day in January for me which is sad considering I made an attempt at JSNJ. I got schmamered 3 times. So my goal for February is to improve upon those numbers. I think I'll pour myself the rest of the red to celebrate a successful surgery for my kiddo! (I counted toninhgt in my 12.....)

Kim, you are awesome!!!!
  • kblue2007
    So January was 16...I had a shot of kissed caramel vodka last night and then opened a bottle of wine. Poured myself 6oz, assuming that's be it but then pured another 4oz. Not too bad, consdiering I wanted to finish the bottle :wink:
    Tonight I will most likely finish the bottle and maybe have some port with some dark chocolate nonpareils, gonna keep it low key.
    Tomorrow, gym, then we are taking my mom out to lunch for her bday at our favorite beer place, then back to the house for some cake and martinis :happy:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

Tonight I had planned on spending the evening on the couch with a bottle of wine, but now Mike is bugging me to go out...ugg we will see, its so cold and I just like to hibernate in the winter. Tomorrow I will definitely be on the couch with a bottle of wine and I am going to make some chili, I very excited about that. Sunday we have a NOLA themed SuperBowl party at our friends house...so jambalaya, hurricanes, and a bunch of other spicy deliciousness! But, I do have to work Monday so I can't get too out of control.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Chloe, you won! I ended up with the bottle of wine last night! well, 2 glasses.
    I think if I can, I'll stick to two glasses of wine tonight also!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Well I skipped thigh high Thursdays with the gays and kept it to 2 glasses of red wine at home.

Happy hour tonight? Who knows what sort of trouble I will get in. Its 70 degrees out so I plan to get in a decent workout to try to offset any damage I do tonight.
    TGIF my lushes. :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Holy *kitten*, if I get another phone call from one of our board members asking me to do more personal family *kitten* for him I might deck him right in his old *kitten* face! Since when did I become the family correspodence director :explode: I don't get paid enough for this *kitten*!

Sorry Kids just needed to vent. I suspect I shall be having a shot as soon as I walk through the door this evening!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/876849-like-minded-lushes-february-2013

Better late than never.

New thread.

BTW Great interview this morning. I hope something comes of it.