What do you want to do when you reach your goal?

13»

Replies

• I'm going to get a tattoo, and wear strapless tops! :D
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    have a sexyyy dance party
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Start trying for babies!
    Get anniversary or Christmas photos with my husband where I'm not 100lbs more than him...
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    My goal weight reward will be going to Inn Boonsboro in MD for a long weekend, spending the whole time going to the gym, reading and hopefully going to a book signing at the book store and meeting Nora Roberts.

Also get a really great pair of knee high leather boots.

LOVED that series!!! Great goal!!!

Oh, my goal is skydiving! I'm hoping for mid-May!!!
  • i want to get my ribcage tattooed as a badge of honour i want to get a red and purple swallowtail butterfly with purple flowers trailing behind it
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    make a home movie

what you did there - i see it and like it
  • briwash13
    briwash13 Posts: 7 Member
    Go get on the amusement park ride I couldn't get on because I was too big and the seatbelt wouldn't fasten.
  • ohheyitsmadds
    ohheyitsmadds Posts: 9 Member
    Set a new goal! I set my original goal to the recommended weight for being able to donate bone marrow. I want to be on the donor list!
    I'd also really like to learn to ride a horse.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Honestly im 5lbs away and idk if ill be ready. I feel like ill set another goal for 5 more lbs. But once i hit my weight goal i want to start shaping my body or at least trying too. Im just not ready for it haha. The thought of hitting my goal scares me
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    New wardrobe, photoshoot
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Dress up in a sleeve less fitting dress and dance the night away with my fiance
  • sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    edited June 2016
    Turn into a total gearwhore multi ply lifter.