What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Wholemeal protein blueberry pancakes
    467 calories, 59 carb, 12 fat, 34 protein
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Mine was more like brunch: cheesy scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, 3 pierogies.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    A glass of pineapple orange banana juice, decaf hazelnut coffee with s'mores creamer, ham and cheese on oat bran bread made in the Foreman grill.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    1/4 c. 1% milk with 1/2 C. Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almond cereal. Plus a quick sticky bun because it was our "special breakfast treat." I usually make something special for the whole family at least one weekend morning and that was it today.
  • bump
  • Chicken Breast
    Sharp Cheddar Cheese

and of course.....

Coffee

I needed protein this morning after exercising!!
  • anmehra
    anmehra Posts: 14 Member
    I had 1 egg, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, and peanut butter! Coffee and green tea too :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    i had a bowl of kashi golean crisp toasted mixed berry cereal which was 1 1/2 cups,and 2 cups of 2% milk. total of 620 calories. an hour later a protein shake with 2 scoops of protein powder.
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    4 weetbix, a banana and milk..
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    2 Simple Truth eggs scrambled (yes left the yoke)
    2 Slices of low sodium bacon
    1/2 an Orange
    1/2 a Banana
    1 cup of coffee with 1 tbsp of Coffee Mate creamer (no not low-fat, still have the other bottle left and don't want to waste it) and 1 packet of splenda.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Quaker instant oats made with skim milk, with 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar. this all FILLED a large cereal bowl and all for 177 calories

oh and a cup of black coffee
  • I tried this yummy recipe I found online, two ingredient banana pancakes.

http://carrotsncake.com/2012/08/secrets-to-a-perfect-two-ingredient-pancake.html

Mashed Banana and one large egg, blended together and then cooked like a pancake. Added a little cinnamon to the mixture and topped with sugar free syrup. It was delicious! Made 3 pancakes, 1/4 cup mixture each. Total came in around 200 calories total for the 3 pancakes.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Breakfast.jpg

Fried egg (over easy)
    slice of whole wheat toast
    1tbsp darigold unsalted butter (Yup a WHOLE tbsp of REAL butter).

YUM!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    After not having cereal in about 2 months (trying to teach myself that there are foods that exist that are not carbohydrate heavy), I have bought and have thoroughly enjoyed eating through a box of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Mmmmm! I AM noticing that it's less filling than my usual hard boiled egg & yoghourt or omelet, but MAN is it tasty!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    2 eggs, chives, little bit of shredded cheese and topped with salsa.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    After running five miles this morning I had:

Endurox R4 Recovery 4:1 carb protein drink
    Kashi go lean chocolate peanut butter dipped bar
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    1 cup of Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal (170)
    1/2 cup 1% milk (55)
    1 cup Florida's Natural Orange Juice (110)

335 calories total
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    I make something similar with peanut butter, cinnamon, and vanilla added. I made them for my mom when I was there over Christmas vacation and she's hooked on them now. She makes them almost every morning. She adds a homemade apple compote sort of thing to the them as a topper.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Bacon, egg, potato, and cheese breakfast taco from Alonti, with a Coke Zero.