fast food

12345679»

Replies

• caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    I believe in everything in moderation. If I like fast food, I eat it, but not everyday because of the sodium. and yes, some make you feel like crap after you eat it. to me your topic was about how you don't like fast food, and how can we eat it. I think the same thing about salads, I hate dressing, I hate lettuce, how can you eat that stuff :huh:

\
    thank you..
    That was what I meant by the salad comment. usually salads at those places are just full of crap, they are not healthy.
    I don't really agree that you can healhitfy fast food anything.. i guess if you can i'll just have to take your word for it.
    I have a lot of like-minded friends, so it boggles my mind when they go to those places and then complain about it, i mean come on.. this isn't rocket science. It's no secret what crappy food like this does to you. It's a shame that people need a wake up call to change their habits. lol my doctor would probably be happy if I went and got a whopper every so often, I'd certainly reach the caloric intake goals they want me at. .. but i just can't do it. doesn't even taste good.
  • ajjaxx
    ajjaxx Posts: 21 Member
    Serious question.....if KFC makes me wait 45 minutes for my fried chicken, is it then not considered "fast food" and is therefor healthy for me? I'm going to assume it is and log this entire bucket as "Romaine lettuce - 1 leaf"

See, it's comments like this that make me so glad to be your friend. You evil genius you :flowerforyou:

Definitely gonna go out and get me some KFC now. I'll tell em to take at least 45 minutes to make it muahahaha!!!

And this whole interchange makes me want to be friends with both of you.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    I have found that with mcdonalds that the mcchicken or the chicken wrap is the best way to go. It has been verified by weight watchers as correct on calories. I used to do ww and then got sick of counting the point system. but anytime i feel i need the grease i just get the mcchicken and im good to go~!

well... the BEST way to go is out the door... ;)